Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I can stand most english dubs, they're just fine. It usually matters if I've watched the subs. When Naruto and Bleach dubs were out I hadn't watched the subs or even cared about them before that so I didn't care. That was the time when I didn't watch anime at all unless it was on tv. Death Note is the only one that I've watched the whole series in subs before the dub, and its still awesome. Now I just hope D. Gray-man turns out good.
    And why is everyone saying One Piece is bad? They aren't subbed by 4Kids anymore dumbasses, and they haven't for awhile. One Piece is great now honestly even if the stains of 4Kids are still being washed off.

Veteran Member
    I have never watched dubs willingly since Naruto came out. It absolutely destroyed what hope I had for dubs.

As long as the dubs don't try to take away content with censorship I don't mind the dubs. What pisses me off more than bad VA's is content that gets censored. Although a bad VA can really make the anime seem kiddish.

I think the best dub ever was Cowboy Bebop. I've seen a couple FMA episodes on TV and they were alright as a dub. I didn't mind Bleach either, although some of the voices felt awkward. The worst of them was Naruto, was hard to watch.

subs are ALWAYS better.

jun fukuyama (lelouch) does an awesome job as lelouch.
    it made me watch most of the series he was the leading VA, lol =_=;;

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Wow...really, I watched some of the Code Geass dub...and quite honestly, I thought my ears would bleed it I kept listening to it, it was the most annoying dub I've seen in recent memory, as if a bunch of teenagers were picked up off the beach and shoved into the studio.

Dubs to enjoy, RahXephon, Excel Saga, Cowboy Bebop, Peacemaker Kurogane, DBZ (some of it), Evangelion, Full Metal Panic, there are others but I can't remember.
    These are good as well
    Fullmetal Alchemist, Mezzo DSA, Cromartie High School and Ghost in the Shell:SAC

Avoid like the plague

Naruto, One Piece, SpeedGrapher, S-cry-ed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Jeese the One Piece dub is nothing near the plague, well the old 4Kids one was but the Funi was is just fine. I'm tired of people complaining about it.

Quote Originally Posted by swoodles View Post
    subs are ALWAYS better.

jun fukuyama (lelouch) does an awesome job as lelouch.
    it made me watch most of the series he was the leading VA, lol =_=;;
    While I agree that the Code Geass Subs are far superior, I have to disagree that Subs are always better. The english Dub of the Hellsing franchise is superior to the original in every way, also several series at least hold their own. Ghost in the Shell S.A.C., Death Note, Full Metal Panic, and pretty much anything voiced by the ocean group will hold it own against the original IMO.

First post by the way.

Subs>Dubs(Usually)but in some occasions Dubs>Subs as said above.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    I like subs way better but FMA was an exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Jeese the One Piece dub is nothing near the plague, well the old 4Kids one was but the Funi was is just fine. I'm tired of people complaining about it.
    I apologize. I had only ever seen the 4kids dub. Mister Death recently got me a torrent link for the first 13 episodes of the Funi dubs so I'm looking forward to watching them
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim