Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    You know what'd work, not getting fed up with difference in taste. It's anime, not politics. I sometimes get pissed with my friends too, for them liking some retarded, badly drawn, idiotic story anime, but I can keep my cool and laugh at them like they're "oh so right."

Ouran High School Host Club is like a shoujo that makes fun of shoujo's, its really good too. lol

All of the anime fans(including my friends) in my country has been brainwashed by naruto & gundam(especially seed destiny).
    It's okay that people like naruto(it's a great manga/anime after all),but...................................I HATE GUNDAM!
    www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic1837_3.gif

Oh wow, where do you come from? Coz where I am now, everyone loves Gundam. I'm not saying I hate it either...

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero
    You know what'd work, not getting fed up with difference in taste. It's anime, not politics. I sometimes get pissed with my friends too, for them liking some retarded, badly drawn, idiotic story anime, but I can keep my cool and laugh at them like they're "oh so right."
    I wish everyone thinks like you. I got a friend who dislikes naruto so much just because many people are crazy over it that he just goes "naruto sucks" every time anyone mentions it. (It not politics man!!)

Bleach. Seriously. I just can't stand it.

One I love and my friends hate, probably GITS: SAC, they find it too confusing, they probably just don't pay enough attention.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
    Bleach. Seriously. I just can't stand it.

One I love and my friends hate, probably GITS: SAC, they find it too confusing, they probably just don't pay enough attention.
    GITS is superb. Your friend's smell. And I still can't believe that you haven't got through Bleach yet mate :<

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    You have to watch it in chronological order, not the episode order, and you can pretty much skip the 1st episode [1st in episode order can be skipped, not chronological order] because thats the annoying one with Mikuru.
    Totally disagree - You should watch it in Episode order INCLUDING the 1st episode.

There's clear reasoning in why they change the order in which the episodes are done - It's for the character development - Which is pretty clear.

I've...never met a Suzumiya fan that prefers the episode order over chronological. Chronological makes more sense, and the character development makes no difference either way. If you watch in Episode order, you'll punch yourself in the face and not give it a chance after watching episode 1. If you watch in episode order and DO stick with the series, you'll get to like episode 4 or whatever, the murder case will start, and then next episode.. WTF? They are playing BASEBALL in the next episode. Seriously, the story does NOT make sense and is retarded if you watch it in episode order.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    I've...never met a Suzumiya fan that prefers the episode order over chronological. Chronological makes more sense, and the character development makes no difference either way. If you watch in Episode order, you'll punch yourself in the face and not give it a chance after watching episode 1. If you watch in episode order and DO stick with the series, you'll get to like episode 4 or whatever, the murder case will start, and then next episode.. WTF? They are playing BASEBALL in the next episode. Seriously, the story does NOT make sense and is retarded if you watch it in episode order.
    It DOES make sense.

Look at the entire story, and what it's about - The entire point is that it's all warped. The character development is MUCH more straight forward in episode order and that's the way that the creators want you to watch it.

Going for the chronological order is the complete wrong approach.

That's only your take on it. The character development barely differs at all. If you watch it in episode order, it's more vague, and then only to the end you start seeing some back story on all of the characters. In the chronological order, you get it in an order that makes sense, and the characters are just as real in either way of watching it. I think that it was more enjoyable to watch it in chronological order, after having originally watched it in episode order.

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    I can't stand Ghost in the Shell sac season one and two. The movies and manga are acceptable but the show itself just has no true interest to me.

For the first season, the crimes are not interesting and the overall storyline is something that could be resolved in three episodes at least.

The second season just is like watching a bad terrorists are going to do something bad movie. Somehow the major and crew barely stop the plan and etc. I just thought that the second season was made because of the profit pulled in from the first season.

How does this relate comment of mine relate to this topic? Easy, Ghost in the Shell is my brother's favorite series.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number