Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Former Staff, Current Ass Deadfire's Avatar

Campaign for Deadfire to become Staff

It has come to my attention and may others that as MS Member #4 and once Mod of this place, I do not have anything to show or to commit to. It seems that I am forgotten in the depths of one may call "history".

After I have done so much for MS during my time here it is only nature to reward myself with a position with the understanding that only I have. With said position I will bring a new era of Noob killing and worthwhile topics.

Now possibly many have no idea who or what I am, that is a lost to you as you may have never visited the IRC channel or seen any of my epic posts. You may have never known I existed till this day. It is sad that you have not seen the work I've done, but by supporting this cause you will be able to see the great things that I can do for you and MS!

It is up to the public to weigh in about how awesome this would be

I give the floor to them.

As well a group has been started for this campaign you can see it here http://www.mangashare.com/forums/group.php?groupid=17

and always remember loyal members of MS I will always be Awesome for you so you don't need to be
    Deadfire,
    Being Awesome so you don't need to be!

Spoiler!

I say give him Power, or kill him.

Former Staff, Current Ass Deadfire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold
    Well, it's true that you joined MangaShare sooner than most people, myself included(by couple days).

However, your activity and contribution to MangaShare have been poor. I don't think that the fact you are the 4th member of MS History will help you win any favors with Blud.

On the other hand, the Noob Killing job post is currently occupied Asce and he's doing more of that than anybody else can ever ask for. It's a massacre out there.

But wait, were you ever a MS staff member? Judging from this group's title, I assume that you had a title once...or is that just a lie?
    I did have Mod status once, and in fact was the first mod of MS setting the stones for the likes of all Mods that followed.

Asce Fails, he is to soft on those devoid of love for the English language, People that have not seen other series' other then Naruto, Those that live in their parent's basement thinking they are witty by trolling, and yes even those that are completely retarded!

Poor contribution? it seems one can not contribute on the forum as much as IRC due to the topics on hand are missing 2 beers of a 6 pack. I can't work with these topics to bring them up to even a sub-standard of readable dribble.

This is what i am talking about people we must bring back the Awesome that MS can be!

and I can be that Foot in the door (normally putting a foot thought a door can be painful but I will do it for you!)
    Last edited by Deadfire; 06-06-2008 at 11:57 PM.
    Deadfire,
    Being Awesome so you don't need to be!

Spoiler!

I had wondered why you sent me a friends request, it becomes clearer now...

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Oh...there's a thread for this too. I thought it was just a group. Deadfire...I guess you really do want it back then.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Wow...so there is a thread of the same purpose as well...I guess that you are really serious about this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadfire View Post
    Asce Fails, he is to soft on those devoid of love for the English language, People that have not seen other series' other then Naruto, Those that live in their parent's basement thinking they are witty by trolling, and yes even those that are completely retarded!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadfire View Post
    I learned the "lol" is a part of the English language now, thanks to this thread.
    Interesting...

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

You seem really frustrated... Kind of lame to try and get staff status with something like this. I think I'll start a campaign too.

Come Join the Campaign for Wolverine to become Super Saiyan!

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Come Join the Campaign for Wolverine to become Super Saiyan!
    I loled. I am 100% on board with Wolverine's campaign.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList