Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    because of the way he's absolutely manipulated everyone and everything to work out perfectly to his advantage, its fascinating and so cerebral!
    I can't wait till he gets the shit owned out of him. I hope Shinji gets to do it to. Of course I am sure it will be Ichigo. >_>

Spoiler!

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    Def Shinji deserves to kick his ass hopefully back in the present arc he comes and does that very thing
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

Bleach

Aizen is cool but I agree that he deserves to get owned hopefully by Shinji.
    The way Aizen put his hair back reminded me of Virgil in Devil May Cry 3 when he puts his hair back.

Symmetry is Everything

I love Aizen with glasses... I loved him as a villain back in the first SS arc, and I'm loving him in the past arc; but I dislike the way he looks in the actual (present) arc...

well, I actually don't think Aizen cares about his look, beyond establishing himself as the opposite of the Soul Society. Removing the glasses and slicking back his hair is his way of showing himself as the "evil-mirror" of the Aizen they all knew, and in some cases, loved. I think it will eventually come to Ichigo and Aizen fighting solo, but I think Aizen is going to stomp a mudhole in the collective ass of the captains.

i doubt Shinji will be the one to own Aizen seeing as he had to use his hollow mask fighting a level 6 espada whom Aizen pewned with pure Reiatsu. I'm hoping Isshin or Urahara gets to kick his ass but that won't work either, usually the main character kills or stops the main villian and right now that's Ichigo and Aizen and doubt anyone stronger than Aizen becomes a villian.

Quote Originally Posted by Teef View Post
    i doubt Shinji will be the one to own Aizen seeing as he had to use his hollow mask fighting a level 6 espada
    yeah...without even a shikai. He barely tried....plus even if he did try, he wasn't trying very hard.

Well thats the thing if Shinji is so urber he shouldn't have to try at all to defeat a lvl 6 espada. More like own hin using nothing but reiatsu and thats just lvl 6 not even considering lvl's 5, 4, 3, 2, and primera. There is huge power gap between shinji and these lvl's but as i've noticed in a lot of chapters, bleach power lvls are really screwd up. As I can already predict that the Vaizards will match up against the Vast Lordes whom are immensely stronger than a lvl 6 espada.

Yeah tell me about it! Aizen completely pwned Kaname, I friggen hate that cocky guy with his justice this and righteousness that!!! Plus to be able to use Danku at that young age is pretty good! I guess its not forbidden anymore since Byakuya uses it, although it only blocks Kidou to the 89th level, I would have though the Kidou captain can easily use level 90+ kidou and just completely blast them away... I wanna know more about forbidden kidou!!! Seems so interesting, wonder if Hinamori knows it too??
    A pie in the sky?