Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    i dont get it read spoiler
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by bankai; 06-07-2008 at 06:54 PM.
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

I liked the chapter, but it was predictable

Well of course it was predictable. It was setup to happen this way like 2 to 3 chapters ago.......The only unpredictable thing for me was Tousen being involved with Aizen so soon.

Urahara bankai!

I seriously hope we see what Urahara really is about and why he said his bankai can't be used to teach somebody. And since he'll go up against Aizen, who will look like a good guy in all of this, we have a good reason for him fleeing.

We'll get to see who is the smarter genius (or scientist) in this battle. This should be interesting and I wonder what tricks Tessai can do.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Well of course it was predictable. It was setup to happen this way like 2 to 3 chapters ago.......The only unpredictable thing for me was Tousen being involved with Aizen so soon.
    I agree that was the only thing that actually shocked me Tousen seemed like the type who would have struggled with the idea of helping Aizen and hurting others, but to be involved so soon was a shock. I do not think we will get to see the infamous Urahara bankai till he faces Aizen in present day, or till he faces Ichigo in w/e plan he and his friends are going to carry out, he will probably get involved like the Vizards for revenge. This arc is setting up the next fairly well. I honestly cannot wait to see what the Bankais of the captains we havent seen are including that of the former ones.

well keep in mind, there might not be much of a fight between just Aizen and Urahara, the Vaizards are there and out of control, Shinji is fighting just to keep his momentary sanity. Not just that, if Urahara was to be framed, then Aizen, Gin, Tousen might even be another illusion from Aizens zanpakutou that will dispel when SS comes.

BTW, thought it was worth mentioning, Tousen was with Kensei and his squad since the begining, and was wearing his mask the whole time (which means it's 100% not a hollow mask). He even pretended to be dead on the ground when Kensei came out and saw everyone slashed up. This makes me think it was Aizens shikai aswell as Tousens (or not Tousens at all) that allowed him to stab everyone so easily, since Tousen was clearly lying on the ground when that guy got slashed across the trademark shoulder cutting spot.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    I too hope to see Mr. Hat & Clogs get down to business and from he's said, I expect something truly destructive.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."