Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach -99 Discussion / -98 Predictions

New chapter was released by SleepyFans, discuss/predict.

I don't think we'll see something like Urahara's bankai. But it looks like the stage is getting set for Urahara to be framed. (Archiel mentioned Aizen possibly framing Urahara in a post where I forgot where it came from.)

I think Urahara will pull the Hougyoku and temporaryly 'cure' the Vizards by 'reversing the hollowzation'.

I think Aizen will just run off like the little punk that he is and not get into fighting Urahara, and other shinigami will show up, see Urahara shining something on the missing Shinigami, watching them be transformed. (And maybe that's how Aizen finds out about the Hougyoku?)

hmm that was a excllent chapter. I wonder though are Tousen, Gin and Aizen stronger than them in their hollow cause Tousen is subduing them quite easily.

And since Urhara knows what really happen to the vizards why when he was talking to Isshin he was acting like they were the bad guys.

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    if the next chapter does contain a fight i doubt gin will be able to do much damage, so he will probably fight urahara's friend, i think whilst they are fighting the vizard will not just lay on the floor but will get up and attack aizen (or urahara), i think the stronger you are the more you can control your hollow transformation, hence why (the little girl with blonde pig-tails[whats her name]) said "shinji" so i think hirako can control his hollow transformation(partly) and attack aizen-when this arc gets animated its going to be mint animation-best anime episodes ever cannot wait, imagine how ichigo's transformation is, now picture 5 more hollow transformations in 1 episode----(damn i wish i was hiro nakumura and time-travel 2 the futire 2 see that episode!!!)
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

it isn't that Tousen is subduing them easily they are completely scared and freaked out not to mention each is fighting a battle against their own hollow. Ichigo would've been very easy to kill when he was fighting his hollow to not lose himself to it. I wonder why Tousen still needs the mask yet aizen and Gin do not. I guess the mist was gone before Aizen and Gin arrived. I like that they were supposed to be just test subjects and then killed, so not all of Aizens plans always go off perfectly.

I think Tousen's sense of smell is very strong. Or maybe it was to prevent him from inhaling something?

Now that was a kewl chapter. I was truely thinking "Ok, we know they DO get out of this, but how? Everything looks to be fucked for them" and then... Urahara made his heroic entrance!

I think it's highly possible that Urahara DOES report that Aizen is a traitor, but gets blamed for it instead. He was an outcast and SS didn't want anything to do with him at the beginning of the series, yet after Aizen betrays SS, again, suddenly SS reestablishes contact with Urahara. It fits well.

Was the cover page showing Ichigo, Shinji, Hiyori, and Urahara about Bleach Movie 3?

Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post
    I don't think we'll see something like Urahara's bankai. But it looks like the stage is getting set for Urahara to be framed. (Archiel mentioned Aizen possibly framing Urahara in a post where I forgot where it came from.)
    I thought the incident that lead to Urahara getting kicked out related to mod souls like Kon, so I don't think he is getting framed for this event.

However, I would theorize that maybe (just maybe) Urahara is on Aizen's side. I surmise this from Aizen's talk about the betrayal you don't see being truly fearsome... what better cover for your part in a conspiracy than being the first on the scene and fighting against the betrayers? But thats a would make everything a little convoluted so it probably isn't so.

Anyone have any ideas about the unseen betrayal Aizen is talking about?

Can Aizen's Zanpakuto Kykoa Suigetsu make you forget?
    Last edited by Frost102585; 06-06-2008 at 09:46 PM.

Hmmm....Interesting stuff....