Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    To put Naruto in the same sentence with OP is a disgrace. OP owns all manga, Oda is a genius.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Monz View Post
    To put Naruto in the same sentence with OP is a disgrace. OP owns all manga, Oda is a genius.
    Man, some huge OP fans in this forum. When I started the thread I expected a bunch of flaming from angry Naruto fans. I don't think Oda's a god, genius, or anything like that. I just think Kishimoto's work hasn't come close to the same level lately. I used to enjoy Naruto and OP pretty equally, but now not so much. OP is getting better and better - the reverse for Naruto. That could change though, who knows...

And for folks who say ninjas > pirates, one word: Zoro. Not a ninja exactly, but basically a badass samurai.

Nami and Robin > Sakura and Ino, too.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by hakomasong View Post
    Man, some huge OP fans in this forum. When I started the thread I expected a bunch of flaming from angry Naruto fans. I don't think Oda's a god, genius, or anything like that. I just think Kishimoto's work hasn't come close to the same level lately. I used to enjoy Naruto and OP pretty equally, but now not so much. OP is getting better and better - the reverse for Naruto. That could change though, who knows...

And for folks who say ninjas > pirates, one word: Zoro. Not a ninja exactly, but basically a badass samurai.

Nami and Robin > Sakura and Ino, too.
    See, hakomasong gets it, why can't the rest of you...WHY!?

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

I used to read Naruto..(been a while) . But , i think that the difference Naruto/OP lies in the fact that Kishimoto has no foresight. he is writing his story little by little and doesn't exactly know where he is heading . at first , in youth of Naruto..his plot was far well-made. But actually i don't think that he was having actually a storyline after the four of Sound.

By opposition Oda has such a foresight..I mean Laboon , Duval , Hacchin etc..

Edit:It is the biggest interrogation in this life Archiel :p

If you want some flaming naruto fan , just change the title of your topic . like "Naruto sucks OP wins" :p. but i predict you a horrible death in a Oh so mysterious narrow street
    Last edited by Sunan; 06-10-2008 at 10:10 AM.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Zoro...I remember how pissed I was when I found out Viz changed the name to 'Zolo' *shudder* to go along with the horrible dub, or something like that. I still have my old SJ that had the original spelling though. But yeah, Zoro's cool, no problems here with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    See, hakomasong gets it, why can't the rest of you...WHY!?
    Dunno if you're trying to mock or tease, but it's weird either way.

The first time i begin to read OP (it was about 10 or 15 chapters ago) it was wierd because of the art, but now i like and it is much better then naruto, naruto is always the same thing bt OP piece is different, it is much more diverse/varied, and the story is getting better and better each chapter, also OP isn't childish, some of the characters are childish however the plot is very mature, we can say that OP is a very complex manga (everything is connected).... personally i rather prefer da art of oda than kishimoto (althought my favourite art in shounen is from Kubo!), also the anime completely ROCKS (each episode is amazing, even the fillers, as someone already said)!!!

sorry for any mistakes

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Hiro Mashima is the only person who can come close too Oda's brilliance.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Dunno if you're trying to mock or tease, but it's weird either way.
    Neither, its a positive, you have become a better person on the whole

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

-_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by weepingcamel View Post
    Hiro Mashima is the only person who can come close too Oda's brilliance.
    Sorry, can't agree on that.
    In my opinion Hiro mashima is just an imitation of oda ; drawing style, action scenes, humour, characters. Not even close to Oda (because i think Hiro fails at writing a story and telling it)

sorry for the off topic ^^