Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    So people made of rubber, people made of fire, sand, lightning, ice, and darkness is believable to you?

Anyway, that wasn't my point of concern. What I said didn't even have to do with the obviously unbelievable stuff. So way to go with your comment. So like I said, the SH crew doing what they're doing without claiming a few lives in the process is hard to grasp.
    Well a man engolfed on fire and being able to manupualte it is better than summoning a giant toad. And the SH are supposed to be the good guys, so they don't claim civilian's lives and such. And Luffy doesn't kill his enemies because he thinks that letting them live and seeing their dreams being crushed is a heavier punishment then killing them in an instant without a life of sufering in regret. Either way, he does beats up his opponents almost to death if you hadn't noticed...

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    LIKE I SAID

Mary Poppins > Naruto
    Shut your mouth.
    I'm sorry that was out of line, but Mary Poppins blows and is superior to nothing.
    Naruto is a great manga.

This thread should be called One Piece > everything else
    It's obvious that's what all the op fans think. "rolls eyes"
    Don't get me wrong, I love One Piece. I consider it a personal justice to go into a bookstore and change Zolo to Zoro in the OP volumes, but every time I read this thread I love One Piece a little less. "sighs"

Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    but every time I read this thread I love One Piece a little less. "sighs"

Then your a fool, Loving a series less because a few idiots are joking around, it the dumbest thing i ever heard.

but every time I read this thread I love One Piece a little less. "sighs"

Then stop reading the thread you idiot.

This thread should be called One Piece > everything else
    It's obvious that's what all the op fans think. "rolls eyes"
    No.

How can this type of thread can really affect you at this stage. actually each time i read this thread i keep smiling remembering how i use to think this thread is a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3khTntOxX-k

As a Great Capillary-god Limahl teach us..
    And i'm Pretty sure Archiel is enjoying it ! lol

(this thread not the video or Perhaps the two But he will be as weird as the time when i was bringing my Teddy Bear at The Academy..or perhaps the time when i was walking the street disguise as a pinguin..Definitely more weird that is.)

But actually Like Sangaz Say .Let's get to the main topic !

Mary Poppins powns Naruto . This isn't even a matter of Discussion my dear fellow. This is a fact. Also the plot as more consistance in naruto. the simplicity of the story of Mary Poppins is Point where Masashi Kishimito have many good lesson to learn. And Does Naruto have bring you happiness (if you can compare your happiness where you were young discovering this magical story as following the complicated (more and more) of the Brainless Gutsy Ninja) as Mary ? No Way.

And in term of Power this isn't even a need to compare.

Mary Poppins > Naruto (By Far)
    Last edited by Sunan; 07-04-2008 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunan View Post
    How can this type of thread can really affect you at this stage. actually each time i read this thread i keep smiling remembering how i use to think this thread is a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3khTntOxX-k

As a Great Capillary-god Limahl teach us..
    And i'm Pretty sure Archiel is enjoying it ! lol

(this thread not the video or Perhaps the two But he will be be as weird as the time when i was bringing my Teddy Bear at The Academy..or perhaps the time when i was walking the street disguise as a pinguin..Definitely more weird that is.)

But actually Like Sangaz Say .Let's get to the main topic !

Mary Poppins powns Naruto . This isn't even a matter of Discussion my dear fellow. This is a fact. Also the plot as more consistance in naruto. the simplicity of the story of Mary Poppins is Point where Masashi Kishimito have many good lesson to learn. And Does Naruto have bring you happiness (if you can compare your happiness where you were young discovering this magical story as following the complicated (more and more) of the Brainless Gutsy Ninja) as Mary ? No Way.

And in term of Power this isn't even a need to compare.

Mary Poppins > Naruto (By Far)
    Lol now is more than just One Piece that > Naruto !! Naruto is still a great manga, but One Piece is MUCH better.

I don't think OP is better than everything else. And Naruto >> Mary Poppins, that ain't even funny. It's still a pretty good manga. I'm hoping it will get better.
    Currently reading: One Piece, Air Gear, History's Strongest Deciple Kenichi, Claymore, Gantz, Psyren, Fairy Tail,
    Change 123, Dragonball, Beelzebub, Deadman Wonderland, Naruto, Bleach, Bakuman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Then your a fool, Loving a series less because a few idiots are joking around, it the dumbest thing i ever heard.
    Have you ever been to a local show and one of the bands has a really dickish fanbase? You enjoy the band less because half of their fans are douches. This is kind of a similar situation.

I'm done with this thread though, I can't breathe through all the Smug.

Have you ever been to a local show and one of the bands has a really dickish fanbase? You enjoy the band less because half of their fans are douches. This is kind of a similar situation.

If that was the case I would stop read Naruto because of the Narutard.

Yeah, trying to listen to a favorite band in a crowded room of hipster douchebags sucks. That has nothing to do with reading manga. I don't like the smugness of a few posters either, but don't make it a bigger issue than it is and enjoy the manga.
    Currently reading: One Piece, Air Gear, History's Strongest Deciple Kenichi, Claymore, Gantz, Psyren, Fairy Tail,
    Change 123, Dragonball, Beelzebub, Deadman Wonderland, Naruto, Bleach, Bakuman.