Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    is this topic necessary, i mean.. come on, there is no question about it

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

OP> Naruto+bleach as well . No arguments
    Hell the only reason i still read naruto is because i started got got into ep 70ish and now just want to see the end since reading the manga doesn't take that long

I just don't like one piece, never got into it. I might try again and read it to see if y'all are right

In Government, And Life...Power..Sex..Sex...Power...It All Comes Down To The Same Thing Fucking Others..

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    One piece DICKS on naruto

One Piece has always owned Naruto. The plot in One Piece is just so much better and theres so much more going on. If you compare a page of Naruto to a page of One Piece, you would find so much dialog in One Piece along with action, you compare it to Naruto its like 3 sentences per page.

Naruto tries to drag things out so much, and the last two chapters of flashbacks were really not necessary :S.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRei View Post
    I just don't like one piece, never got into it. I might try again and read it to see if y'all are right
    OMG! You're missing the gift from god(oda)!?!?!?

You should start to read or watch it. It's seriously the best shonen out there.

First i was a narutofan and i loved the story before the 3-year timegap, after the timegap there were few good moments and i do not really like the show that much anymore.

Then i started to follow One Piece and it's been epic all over. Just great, there wasn't a moment in the show that i hated or didn't like. In fact, it's only getting better and better.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

I used to be like that too, but one day I was bored and decided to start reading it -- I was hooked instantly. If you don't like the art like I did at first, just keep reading and it'll grow on you.

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghijkLOL View Post
    I used to be like that too, but one day I was bored and decided to start reading it -- I was hooked instantly. If you don't like the art like I did at first, just keep reading and it'll grow on you.
    YOUR ARTWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just watched it, its AMAZING!!! Keep going, love it!!!

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghijkLOL View Post
    I think my problem is I let others get in my head, you know how people say this and that sucks so you don't have any great expatiations for it. I was like that about Death Note, Bleach, and Naruto at one point too so ~shrugs~

In Government, And Life...Power..Sex..Sex...Power...It All Comes Down To The Same Thing Fucking Others..

I think my problem is I let others get in my head, you know how people say this and that sucks so you don't have any great expatiations for it. I was like that about Death Note, Bleach, and Naruto at one point too so ~shrugs~
    That's too bad, but I can see how it happens. One thing is to distinguish between the animes and the mangas. The animes tend to really suck (this applies to Bleach and Naruto for sure, probably One Piece too). The mangas are usually better.

If you're new to One Piece, it might feel weird to come in at chapter 500+ and get used to the art, but it's worth it. Especially if you have time to go back to the start of the series and catch up on the backstory. That's what I did, when it was back at chapter 400 or so, using this torrent.