Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    There should be a "one piece > bleach" thread, that would be fun.
    You know, there should be a D. Gray-man>One Piece thread. (not many read D. Gray-man though so there wouldn't be much of an argument)

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    You know, there should be a D. Gray-man>One Piece thread. (not many read D. Gray-man though so there wouldn't be much of an argument)
    I'm a fan of DGM and right now it comes under my second favourite WSJ release under OP right now. DGM has the awesome, darker, more serious tone to it, and it can match OP in its humour sometimes, but overall, I'm just more of an OP fan.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

DGM and Bleach can't touch OnePiece for shit. DGM is interesting, but its story isn't amazing. And the characters are alright. Bleach is suspenseful and its fight scenes kick ass, but it's not much more than that.

Oda has kept OnePiece going for 10 years and it is still as interesting as it has ever been. Oda is by far the most original mangaka writing for WSJ and can somehow continue his beautiful story without the readers getting tired at any point.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    DGM and Bleach can't touch OnePiece for shit. DGM is interesting, but its story isn't amazing. And the characters are alright. Bleach is suspenseful and its fight scenes kick ass, but it's not much more than that.

Oda has kept OnePiece going for 10 years and it is still as interesting as it has ever been. Oda is by far the most original mangaka writing for WSJ and can somehow continue his beautiful story without the readers getting tired at any point.
    Sure OP wins...but dont pair Bleach and DGM together, go ahead and reference Bleach and naruto...DGM isnt on OP's level, but I still find it a far sight better then Bleach or Naruto.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

i always thought naruto was the bes untill i watched op ..it made me laugh till icried.. i got soo hoked i read manga 180 till now . talk about alot of hours
    RIP ACE, YOU SHALL BE MISSED

AKAINU MUST DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    There should be a "one piece > bleach" thread, that would be fun.
    NO. It would be horrible since Bleach = DBZ w/ Swords! thus it PEWNS!

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

Quote Originally Posted by Teef View Post
    NO. It would be horrible since Bleach = DBZ w/ Swords! thus it PEWNS!

Bleach is meh and DBZ was made to become meh. DBZ pwned only till freiza(if it isnt asking too much). but onepiece has been consistant so far no arc has been boring and i still see much scope for it and there is no way in hell oda can ruin it either (coz the plot is just so great !) . so ONE PIECE PWNS ALL no exceptions.
    sig by:ImotoChan

Quote Originally Posted by R@GN0R/\K View Post
    but onepiece has been consistant so far no arc has been boring and i still see much scope for it and

One Piece a had very bad Arc `s to(you assume Thriller Bark or Davy Fight Back) so I would not say the One Piece until now would be perfect.

But now BTT

One Piece or Naruto

Is easy for me to decide, One Piece is clearly better ...... Although the Manga also has its weaknesses is not as monotonous as Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji91 View Post
    One Piece a had very bad Arc `s to(you assume Thriller Bark or Davy Fight Back) so I would not say the One Piece until now would be perfect.

But now BTT

One Piece or Naruto

Is easy for me to decide, One Piece is clearly better ...... Although the Manga also has its weaknesses is not as monotonous as Naruto.
    But Davy Fight Back and Thriller Bark were not bad. They just weren't nearly as relevant to the plot as every other arc. They were still very enjoyable.

@Archiel: I don't see DGM being so great. I value Naruto a lot more. Hell I even find Bleach more enjoyable. DGM seems poorly put-together and the story never feels like its "flowing".

I'm not a reader of DGM (read til chapter ~80), and I admit that being better than Naruto and Bleach is not so hard nowadays, but I think all the rest of Jump series are just in another lower level than One Piece...