Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    OP is action filled but i dont like it because of the art work and luffy is way funny but i think Ed Elric is alot funnier
    Hmmm....that may be so, but FMA has nothing to do with this discussion...

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Hmmm....that may be so, but FMA has nothing to do with this discussion...
    yeah sry.....

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post
    sasori seems i misread your post... my apologies... but also.. don't tell me what to do
    Hey, if someone says for you to do something in an Italian accent, you damn well do it. Anyways, you can't really tell anyone anything on a forum. It's more of a write/read kind of deal.

I can write commands for you all day, but whether you follow them is up to you.
    Finally, don't "tell" me what to do.

(To prevent this from being a spam post, I think One Piece is blah, blah, blah, and Naruto is blah, blah, blah. Opinions this, some people have different tastes that.)

don't worry about this being a spam post, this thread will die soon.... (looks at archiel)

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

don't worry about this being a spam post, this thread will die soon.... (looks at archiel)
    They all have to die someday

Making a poll would make Naruto the winner, since it's a fact there are way more Naruto fans than One Piece's in the forums; but for a manga being "better" than another one doesn't refer to being popular, succesful, etc.

I read and enjoy both mangas, but... One Piece's story is just a legend; what happens in Naruto is the story of an idiot boy who isn't even funny trying to get back his single only friend he was able to make. Naruto loses in storytelling, characters development, humor, fights, originality...

One Piece is in a level way above the rest of the actual shonens... it's sad people decide not to read it just because the drawing style is different from what they're used to.

PS: Try to keep on-topic, people.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Oi oi oi, I like this thread, a lone piece of truth surrounded by countless naruto threads...

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

damnz hit the nail on the head.

One Peice is the greatest shounen out there, It's had some of the funniest moments i've ever seen in a manga and also some of the saddest moments, I love all the characters and the story is just huge (I also love the art style, dunno why it would put someone off :/ ).

Naruto is just lackluster all around, I feel nothing for the characters (which is rare as i'm a sucker for welling up at sad parts), The story began to bore me a long time ago and it constantly tries to be dramatic to no effect.
    Its just a boring, bland manga full of irritating characters and "cool" () ninja moves (hence its popularity, with younger kids).

Sooooo in summary..... Naruto sucks

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    I read and enjoy both mangas, but... One Piece's story is just a legend; what happens in Naruto is the story of an idiot boy who isn't even funny trying to get back his single only friend he was able to make. Naruto loses in storytelling, characters development, humor, fights, originality...

One Piece is in a level way above the rest of the actual shonens... it's sad people decide not to read it just because the drawing style is different from what they're used to.
    Same here. What I want is the one more entertaining. Naruto is too shallow when it comes to comedy. I hate the way the story concentrate on retrieving Sasuke. I'm expecting more of naruto but it is hopeless to think about it.
    Comparing the elements found in One Piece and Naruto, for me the results are:

One Piece > Naruto
    Action - I like the fight scene in One Piece than in Naruto. I dont want to wait 20 min. just to listen for nonsense strategies. Waste of time.

Comedy - No need to explain.

Drama - One piece(....................... needed some buckets and a mop.

Wanna see my backside opinion
    Last edited by Lhek; 06-16-2008 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Killed by unbelievers
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

OnePiece beats almost every other manga in story. Oda is a genius when it comes to developing his plot.

Naruto's action suits me more. I like Ninja battles/ Demon battles more than pirates with superpowers going at each other.