Hybrid View

just eat and sleep admril fire fist ace's Avatar

One Piece funimation released fourth opening

I think It's okay but the japnese was better but It's a thousend times better than 4kids bubble gum rap song I mean what does rap has to do with one piece anyways enjoy the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua-GuOPdnPA
    Spoiler!

its ok, though I wonder how far they will go with the whole english dub of the openings. I mean there should be one opening they can't recreate.

OMG they suck. I was watching a clip on youtube to check out the new voices and dude they suck. At least the 4Kids version had some originality. Now its just a monotone and the characters are super annoying to me. The only thing that bothered me with the 4Kids version was the lameness of some of the dialog and the huge edits. Even if the Funimation series sticks to the story im going to hate it because of the voices.

Plus im sticking with the opening rap from 4Kids. I thought the OP opening (that I saw, not sure which one it is) was just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by redzero00 View Post
    OMG they suck. I was watching a clip on youtube to check out the new voices and dude they suck. At least the 4Kids version had some originality. Now its just a monotone and the characters are super annoying to me. The only thing that bothered me with the 4Kids version was the lameness of some of the dialog and the huge edits. Even if the Funimation series sticks to the story im going to hate it because of the voices.

Plus im sticking with the opening rap from 4Kids. I thought the OP opening (that I saw, not sure which one it is) was just ridiculous.
    Your still used to the 4kids dub huh. Would you be saying this if it were vice versa?

Crap,Crap,Mega Crap........Insanely Far fron OK (Japanese one was OK)
    If you had to Travel,Where you would want to go ?

yeah i don't like it. I mean it's ok,but funimation shouldnt have to waste time with this kind of shit.

Veteran Member
    it sucks... Jap openings for One Piece >(pwn) all 4kids/funimation for one piece openings..

It's....not bad...They try to stick to being close to the original voices--but whoever sings it can't sing. So it's just like...fail on their part.

Though with the english words, it does give the opening more epic ability. (Since reading along with subs just isn't the same.)

Does that mean the anime is back on cartoon network or is that for DVD?