Bleach how do you think the future vaizards got to be hollowized?

the manga doesn't show this properly, but the only thing that happened before kensei and masashiro got to turn into hollows was that their bodies got slashed by the unknown party(which is revealed to be tousen). and the change spread when others got cut or stabbed. wassup with that? does tousen have the hougyoku or his sword is charged with such an ability(temporarily or not)??

Aren't we in the process of finding out the answer to your question? And I still don't believe the Hougyoku has been created yet or else Aizen wouldn't have had to do research on it since he already knew what it did.

Would of been cause the soul chain and the other one (cant mind whats its called) got cut. Meaning that they would turn into hollows, but they wouldnt of had the same mount of time as Ichigo did as they never had a human body to return to. Well thats why I believe they transformed straight away. Should find out soon though

Quote Originally Posted by stewchan View Post
    Would of been cause the soul chain and the other one (cant mind whats its called) got cut. Meaning that they would turn into hollows, but they wouldnt of had the same mount of time as Ichigo did as they never had a human body to return to. Well thats why I believe they transformed straight away. Should find out soon though
    This is what I think too.
    A pie in the sky?

I personally think that Aizen is not entirely involved in the hollow transformations. We know that Urahara has been doing some shady experiments and that he is the scientific one. Maybe Aizen was using Urahara's experiments to test out the hollow transformation (which would eventually lead to the framing and exile of Urahara).

Here is what I think. Urahara was exiled because of creating gigais that would eventually turn the shinigami into a human. Now other than the vizards, Ichigo is the only one who is able to go hollow. Why is that? I think this is because he is half shinigami and half human. Being human seems to be the key element to the development of a hollow. One example of this is Chad's powers. He states that they are very hollow-like in nature and yet he is 100% human. Also, the souls of dead humans are the ones who become hollows.

Ok, so here is what happened. Urahara was experimenting on his gigais and the transformation of these gigais into humans. Somehow the human element allowed the manifestation of hollows in the subjects. Aizen comes across this and uses it to test it on the captains/vaizards.

It was the mist that was there, hence the mask that Tousen is wearing. It has something to do with breathing it in. I think being cut speeds it up just like being agitated does. This is the only explanation I can think of for the mist and the mask on tousen. Aizen and Gin weren't there so they didn't breath in the mist, same with Urahara and Tessai also why they too are not Vaizards.