Naruto i need a little help here....:)

hey everyone...i'm new here....i'm a big fan of naruto... can anybody tell me from where can i download manga...??if not here then where..?? you see...i can't always read it online ..that's why..

Attachment 40893

This Forum Sucks! #MangaShareSucks
    1. I can't reply on the thread. Ex. 698 Discussion of One Piece.
    2. I can't even Create a New Thread To ask why is this happening.

This always came up every time I tried to post or create thread.
    Geddemet, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    I already activated my account.
    What a stupid forum! Wasted my time creating and trying to solve the problem!

^Don't complain without knowing the details, it makes you look like an idiot. You could have at least asked someone for help with your problem.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

^You trying to increase your posts? Or you just need attention? If you need attention, sorry I'm not your mom.
    Instead of telling me the answer to my problem, you choose to flame. And that makes you stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Geddemet View Post
    ^You trying to increase your posts? Or you just need attention? If you need attention, sorry I'm not your mom.
    Instead of telling me the answer to my problem, you choose to flame. And that makes you stupid.
    Look dude, You should contact a Mod or Admin and they'll help you.

Instead of doing that you're coming here and Insulting the Forum. If you think it's so stupid, and you won't take the time to contact a Mod, then you should just leave and find a better Forum where you'll be happier.

By acting the way you are, You have made people here dislike you, at this rate you're gonna be branded a trouble maker and nobody would want to associate with you.

Please stop, and Contact the Mods/Admin, or Go Away....that's all.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Geddemet View Post
    Look, you're not fooling anyone. I can see Franky already contacted you, you already know what the problem is, so do something about it.

And really? Do you realize how badly that insult of yours backfired? I don't think you do.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

You know, I was going to be a little more understanding about this... but I will not tolerate multiple insults in this forum.