Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post
    when I look at my cookies for mangashare, notice almost all of them are set to the domain, mangashare.com rarther than www.mangashare.com

also many of your links say mangashare.com instead of www.mangashare.com, seems like your most of your cookies are just set to the wrong domain, although I could be wrong
    Nah, the www. isn't neccessary. www.mangashare.com should be seen as mangashare.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    So...I must be one of the only people who haven't had a problem with the main page at all...I use firefox and I don't need to clear my cookies....
    Actually I've been sitting here wondering what the hell they're talking about too.

The login system failed and I had to delete my cookies, again. I just keep having to delete them. D: Also, when I did delete them and tried to login, I got the 404 error again. 2 times.

Quote Originally Posted by blud View Post
    I don't buy that, the error had to do with a cookie timeout and a misordered session query. If you are already saying it died then you either didn't clear your cookies properly or it was something else. I tested this on 4 pcs on the sandbox and it's been working 100% for 3 hours.
    The login problem got fixed for a short while after clearing the cookies...

So this morning, I cleared the cookies and I can login and it can remember me just fine
    However, just now (afternoon), I go to the mangashare website just to find out that the remember me function is faulty ie. I still need to login.

So, I logged in. And, guess what, I cannot login to the main page :( :(

ALL HAIL NELL~sama

Seems to me like its fixed, I mean its the first time I've got into website and I was Logged in...
    Clicky Here for SIN-Scans scanlations!!.
    Credits to Akasunanosasori

Should be completely fixed now after 1 more cookie reset for MangaShare (should be the last one, yay). After a lot of struggling I finally found what I desperately hope was the problem.

There's still an issue when logging in, sometimes you'll be redirected back with a query string and you'll get a 404 error -- the temporary solution is to just go back to mangashare.com and you should be logged in without having the chance for that problem again unless you need to login again. Still working out a fix for that.

Fixed, ty.

Great, thanks for the hard work, bluds