Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I'm laughing at the actual error, if that's all it really took to fix it. I guess time will tell, if you're having problems, once again clear your cookies and hopefully it will be the last time you have to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by blud View Post
    I'm laughing at the actual error, if that's all it really took to fix it. I guess time will tell, if you're having problems, once again clear your cookies and hopefully it will be the last time you have to do that.
    It just died for me again, though. :(

I don't buy that, the error had to do with a cookie timeout and a misordered session query. If you are already saying it died then you either didn't clear your cookies properly or it was something else. I tested this on 4 pcs on the sandbox and it's been working 100% for 3 hours.

I don't buy that, the error had to do with a cookie timeout and a misordered session query. If you are already saying it died then you either didn't clear your cookies properly or it was something else. I tested this on 4 pcs on the sandbox and it's been working 100% for 3 hours.
    Aight, I made my first post in this topic after I cleared my cookies. Since then, it's been working fine. I'd been logged in for several days. Right before my previous post I was suddenly logged out again, unable to relogin. I deleted my cookies and tried to login again, got a 404 error. (And I noticed the session ID was in the URL on the 404 page.) I just pressed my back button and now I do seem to be logged in, even though the 404 page appeared.

Edit: Now I don't get the 404 page, lol?

No idea, things are still wonky I guess :(

No idea, things are still wonky I guess :(
    Well, I'm not getting the 404 page anymore and neither am I being logged out again, so it seems to be working fine now. Perhaps a one-time thing, I dunno? o_O;

I know what having this error feels like, I had it on 2 of my projects too. xD

Things are back to normal for me. Using firefox.

Tools --> Clear Private Data --> make sure all boxes checked --> click ok to clear data --> close all browser windows --> restart browser

Hopefully it stays working.

it works with firefox.
    Well, clear cookies is all that's needed

So...I must be one of the only people who haven't had a problem with the main page at all...I use firefox and I don't need to clear my cookies....

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

when I look at my cookies for mangashare, notice almost all of them are set to the domain, mangashare.com rarther than www.mangashare.com

also many of your links say mangashare.com instead of www.mangashare.com, seems like your most of your cookies are just set to the wrong domain, although I could be wrong
    Last edited by Mikessc88; 06-10-2008 at 03:13 AM.

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List