Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Naruto this is true!!!! this one is not fake!!!!

this spioler is true its not fake!!! i have the evidence!!!!!
    go back and read page 6 at chapter 366 their u will see that before he gets atacking itachi he have already swallowed the crow!!!! watch carefully u'll see the mouth of naruto with a crows tail!!!! lol...
    watch carefully!!!!! when he atack itachi he swallowed it and he felt it!!!!

ok bit confuzzled as 3 posts basically saying the same thing or I've gotta get some sleep and stop drinking lol

Naruto maybe itachi

maybe itachi shared his some powers to naruto since hell know that they will fight again with sasuke...
    and moreover when itachi ask naruto y did he go far to sasuke? naruto tells that he is like a brother to him..
    and itachi also loves his brother so much thats y he maybe shared some powers to naruto because only naruto can stop sasuke and fight sasuke so far...

Just to throw it out there - I doubt Naruto got eyes, as I'd imagine that the gift would have shown up by now if that was the case.

Still, if it were eyes, I could see him being able to use them beyond Kakashi's level with a bit of training. He just has so much stamina that the Uchiha gift for using it would be unneeded.

I have to guess it's some sort of knowledge pertaining to the ability to use the Kyuubi's power, as it also seems that at another end of the story, Naruto has a key waiting to unleash some of the Kyuubi's power. For Itachi to add that check to the upcoming upgrade would be logical story writing for a major power boost. Perhaps, in that mental area where the Kyuubi hangs out, Itachi placed a nice 'guardmen' to help fight him off - Or anyone who tries to stop Naruto from using the Kyuubi.

this just enter in my head if itachi was injured like zetsu say it wanst cuz a fight it was cuz he give naruto a power up so that why he was weak.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mangekyou View Post
    this spioler is true its not fake!!! i have the evidence!!!!!
    go back and read page 6 at chapter 366 their u will see that before he gets atacking itachi he have already swallowed the crow!!!! watch carefully u'll see the mouth of naruto with a crows tail!!!! lol...
    watch carefully!!!!! when he atack itachi he swallowed it and he felt it!!!!
    it doesnt show that anywhere on the page. perhaps you packed your self a few too many bowls

Quote Originally Posted by TbyRainbow View Post
    If the whole theory of Itachi giving Naruto power which affected Itachi's power ALOT is true...
    Doesn't that mean Itachi gave Naruto a substantial amount of power which will help him defeat naruto?
    Naruto will defeat Naruto???

Verification: Confirmed
    Credits: VASSiLi

http://www.megaupload.com/it/?d=NVHN63Q3