Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Eh yall the anime is coming ong out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Check it out!!!!
    http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...anime&aid=5679
    Last edited by gdupninja; 04-29-2008 at 06:23 PM.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

i'm excited about the anime. i saw the preview and it looks great.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

About time, such a class manga

looks pretty cool ...
    gonna give it a try

Blade of the Immortal by Hiroaki Samura

Summary from Wikipedia:
    Blade of the Immortal follows the deeds of Manji, a skilled samurai who has a decisive advantage: no wound can kill him, except for a rare poison. In the past, his criminal actions led to the death of 100 other samurai (including his sister's husband). He becomes immortal at the hand of a 800-year-old nun named Yaobikuni, and is compelled by the death of his sister to accept the quest that will end his agelessness. He has vowed to make amends by killing 1000 evil men, and until he does Manji will be kept alive by "sacred bloodworms", remarkable creatures that allow him to survive nearly any injury and reattach severed limbs even after hours of separation. They work by sacrificing themselves to seal the wound - they're worms that were bred to be as close in their chemical and physical make-up to humans as you can get without being human. They cannot handle regrowth on a large scale, but, for example, can reattach a severed limb or seal a hole in the brain.

Manji crosses paths with a young girl named Asano Rin and promises to help her avenge her parents, who were killed by a cadre of master swordsmen led by Anotsu Kagehisa. Anotsu killed Rin's father and his entire dōjō, making them a family of outcasts. Anotsu's quest is to gather other outcasts and form an extremely powerful new dojo, the Ittō-ryū (a school teaching any technique that wins, no matter how exotic or underhanded), and has started taking over and destroying other dojos.

In a broader context, the series covers the effects of death and the consequences of not being able to die, as well as the meanings behind living. Most of the principal characters have some sort of purpose which they inexplicably discover through the events that transpire.
    Licensed by Dark Horse.

I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong section, but I have a question to the general public of mangashare hoping that someone will be able to answer it. I recently got into blade of the immortal, which, by the way, is a phenomenal manga. In doing a little background research I found out that it is getting animated and will debut in July. My question is whether anyone knows if there is a fansubbing group who will sub it? Perhaps someone could help direct this question to fansubbers directly and it could be more of a request to have it subbed.
    Anyone who is not familiar with blade of the immortal really should start reading it. If I had to compare it to anything I would say ninja scroll and maybe samurai champloo; although, it is definitely unique. But yeah its awesome and I hope someone can tell me whether they know of a group who will be subbing it.
    Last edited by ImotoChan; 02-18-2009 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Merged

I love this manga. But i was wondering..to read the next chapter we have to wait the translation of BlackHorses ? (which mean a long way..)

LOLz @ Ekess' spoiler !!! i was having a bad day till that thing. thanks for the good laff...

-noob-

Have the manga ended yet? I read that it started back in 94' so just wondering since I saw that the anime recently came out. Looks awesome x)

http://delinquent-manga.nyaatorrents.org/

YEAH , FINALLY

Just to express my feelings a little bit better :

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=4PK7RSEzP9Q

at 0:56 :-)

Aku Soku Zan

I just started reading vagabond and i fell in love with it so I just want to ask if blade of the immortal is similar to vagabond at all?