Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Huh? Pein is the AL, people are starting to deny that? :S You can tell it's him whenever we saw the Akatsuki gathered. The guy in the shadows at the end of 363 is just some guy giving them info, sort of like a spy. That's what I think.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

I think Pein's abilities are going to be crazy. The ability to transfer messages via the mind, that crazy cloning technique. I can't imagine what he will use in a head on battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Huh? Pein is the AL, people are starting to deny that? :S You can tell it's him whenever we saw the Akatsuki gathered. The guy in the shadows at the end of 363 is just some guy giving them info, sort of like a spy. That's what I think.
    Damn narutards, after reading some discussions in other forums I get wrong ideas on my head xD.

And do you think that man/woman in the shadow is someone we already know (an akatsuki member already revealed) or another member we don't even know?

I suppose Pein won't start fighting with Naruto until, at least, 30 chapters, beacause at the moment he's 1000 times better than the poor Naruto in all the ways a ninja fight have.

I think the shadow is someone we know. And has some connection to Sasuke, he knew afterwards that Sasuke wasn't killed by the blast (Zetsu even stated Sasuke was dead). This makes me think the elimination of Akatsuki was planned and Pein and the "shadow" have an ulterior motive.

I think the shadow's someone we know most likely
    but it might be someone new hopefully just a spy not the leader of Akatsuki or something dumb like that
    Guardian of Rain
    Yamamoto Takeshi

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Damn narutards, after reading some discussions in other forums I get wrong ideas on my head xD.

And do you think that man/woman in the shadow is someone we already know (an akatsuki member already revealed) or another member we don't even know?

I suppose Pein won't start fighting with Naruto until, at least, 30 chapters, beacause at the moment he's 1000 times better than the poor Naruto in all the ways a ninja fight have.
    Well, I most likely think it's Jiraiya. He's always gathering this info and knows stuff on spot ALL the time. Like when Sasuke killed Orochimaru. He pretty much already knew that Sasuke killed him, how else could he gather his information so damn fast? Now there's the thing that comes up about Itachi and Kisame and how they were thinking about fighting Jiraiya to get Naruto etc. I'm thinking that only Pein and BH know about Jiraiya being an Akatsuki info gatherer or "spy" since they are the two high ups of Akatsuki. Why they wouldn't tell other members of Akatsuki though I have no clue.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks

Veteran Member
    shadow person>pein

Danzou and Jiraiya is the most suspicious right now in my mind of being Shadow guy.

Pein might capture Naruto and probably kill some good guys.

to death
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Well, I most likely think it's Jiraiya. He's always gathering this info and knows stuff on spot ALL the time. Like when Sasuke killed Orochimaru. He pretty much already knew that Sasuke killed him, how else could he gather his information so damn fast? Now there's the thing that comes up about Itachi and Kisame and how they were thinking about fighting Jiraiya to get Naruto etc. I'm thinking that only Pein and BH know about Jiraiya being an Akatsuki info gatherer or "spy" since they are the two high ups of Akatsuki. Why they wouldn't tell other members of Akatsuki though I have no clue.
    i agree. the shadowy person is typically someone we already know in manga, that is why they haven't shown his face, even the AL's face was someone visible in the first few shots..(although it was an outline, it gave us clues)

Quote Originally Posted by MadFiqRidz View Post
    Danzou and Jiraiya is the most suspicious right now in my mind of being Shadow guy.

Pein might capture Naruto and probably kill some good guys.
    Hmm, I don't expect Danzou at all. He already shown remorse for his war mongering past. I doubt he has any want for future power.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks