Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Beck ~ Harold Sakuishi

For the first 14 years of his life, Yukio Tanaka has been one heck of a boring guy. He has no hobbies, weak taste in music, and only a small vestige of a personality. He yearns for an exciting life, but his shy, and somewhat neurotic personality make him his own worst enemy. Little does he know that his life will be forever changed when he meets Ryusuke Minami, a wild and unpredictable 16-year old fresh from America, who happens to be in a rock-and-roll band named after his Frankenstein-like patched dog--Beck.
    After that, Ryuusuke starts recluting members for his new band and Koyuki starts playing the guitar with the goal to join the band.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BECK, by Harold Sakuishi

Anybody reads this? It's one of my favourites manga, it's really awesome, realistic and original. Maybe the main characters shouldn't be so unlucky everytime and grow up a bit, but hey, it's great anyway . When Beck group make Lives the pages of the chapter are pure awesomeness.

Download the manga:
    Please, don't post this links anywhere else, it took my time to upload them. You can link this post or the Mediafire's folder if you want.
    Spoiler!

Other sources for manga DDL:
    - Phase 3 Manga (link); ch83-last one (current group scanlating it)
    - Beck-MCS (link); v19-last one
    - 4chan rs files (link); several packs from the very first chapter until last one
    - Stoptazmo (link): all (single chapter downloads)

Latest RAW chapters (credits to Ritual Scan Forge):
    Beck #94-98
    Beck #95-97
    Beck #99, 100, 101, 102(End)
    Last edited by damnz; 08-21-2008 at 07:21 PM.

You read some good manga brother. I've been reading it for a couple years now, I love how they convey music in the manga.

Beck is AWESOME. I watched the anime a few years back when it came out and started getting scanlated. I never got around to reading the manga though. I really have to get on that, yupyup.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Smile

sorry, can u help me.. i've been reading beck to vol 27 and i couldn't find links to download vol 28 and 29..
    if u know where i could find it, I really appreciate it..
    thanks..

Hey, sorry for answering so late, I didn't know somebody writted in the thread.

You can download all the chapters in english (and the raws that aren't still scanlated) in this link.

@damnz : thanks boss.. hehe

I'm the same as Jink where I didn't read the manga but watched the anime when it first came out. Thinking back on it, I wanted to read the manga even then but never got around to it.

I just watched the anime, a mix of both subbed and dubbed, and honestly the dub wasn't that bad. The story is amazing, though the relationship of Maho and Yukio got pretty annoying at times. Otherwise the story is great and the music really stands out.

Well, the story in the anime is barely 1/3 of the story published in the manga so far. I seriously recommend you to continue reading Beck and the great story that continues far beyond that Greatful Sound festival and USA Tour

If you want to continue reading the manga at the point the anime finished, I think it's at the begining of the volume 13

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Well, the story in the anime is barely 1/3 of the story published in the manga so far. I seriously recommend you to continue reading Beck and the great story that continues far beyond that Greatful Sound festival and USA Tour
    couldnt agree more.. the lizard house's scene was awsome..
    My English sucks