Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Talking Great Teacher Onizuka ~ Tohru Fujisawa

Has anyone read GTO or seen the anime?
    I personally have seen the anime only, but I'll take the manga from my brother.(You can find the manga if not here in Animemangafun.com)
    It's really really funny.It's one of the best animation I have ever seen.
    There is a prequel called BadCompany and you can find it in OneManga.com if u cannot find it here, and there is also a sequel called Shonan Junai Gumi(The Pure Love Gang from Shonan or Shōnan True Love Group). I haven't read that one cuz I haven't searched yet.You can find more info about this in Wikipedia.org
    Now Tohru Fujisawa(creator of GTO) is writing Kamen Teacher, which is really good drawn and from what I have read its funny and maybe it will have a good plot too, but I have only read 2 chapters :( .
    Speaking of kamens=masks you should also read Ultimate Hentai Kamen, its really funny and has nth to do with sex, instead what the name implies
    If you don't find it here that either read it in OneManga.com.
    Last edited by Sefiron; 05-30-2008 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Improvisation
    Emperor of Dreams GSA!

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    One of the best animes!!!

I've read the manga. It's 200+ chapters of pure goodness. Though it's sad that the scanlations I've read from volume 2 to... something like 10 or more is bad. Anyway, I suggest you read the manga instead of watch the anime. You should seriously read the second Urumi arc. UrumixOnizuka FTW!

i watched some of the anime but i thought it was boring. it started nice but i just thought it was dragged out too long.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Veteran Member
    I've read 19 out of the 20 volumes... can't bear to finish GTO! T_T

When you'll finish it, you'll feel like something is missing from your life...

Good series always have an ending like this.. ^^

One of my all time favourite animes =]. All of it was just so unique and energetic and hilarious and heartfelt that I couldn't stop watching. I really should read the manga prequels but I always thought the music in GTO set up the atmosphere really well and I'm not sure what it would be like without it. But i'm willing to give it a shot =]

I was also pretty excited about watching the live action series, but I saw a clip on youtube and it just didn't seem to have the same sort of feel to it as the anime.

Good series ^^. And if you 're interestedin it, you could try " Gokusen "

The GTO Live Action series and movies are also awesome. And yeah, Gokusen is awesome, too.... First season of the live action was good, 2 and 3, not so much, but still funny.

You can watch Young GTO (Shonan Gumi) on crunchyroll.com

It's 5 episodes of ~1h40 each, they are really funny. I laughed as much as in the whole 43 episodes of the original serie^^