Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I'm not sure what you mean "like before". Nothing has changed in the concept of how releases are posted. DDLs are an option of the person submitting the chapter, not a feature of the site except for Binktopia releases which are hosted here.

Sorry to confuse you
    i think i got it now, my problem is the same as reply#38.
    On page, i couldn't see any chapter's titles nor links except background.
    So, as never known that i can read manga page by page, i misunderstand that this new features allow us only read manga page by page online.
    Then, what happened? and How can i (or you) fix it?

You can fix it by upgrading out of an ancient browser (IE6) or waiting till it's fixed. There's a notice on the homepage that's been there for a couple hours and I've said it a few times on the forum already, but it's being worked on.

Everyone should use firefox :<

Is the visit homepage link on the drop down menus new?
    I just don't remember seeing it before is all...

i hope i get to injoy these new upgrades... thanks!!!

Hey blud, don't you think that something should be done about the visitor messages?
    I mean: a signalation when a visitor message arrives so that you don'ìt have to check every time....

There is one :/
    I get a message on my conrol panel for new messages and friend requests.

He probably meant so he wouldn't not have to check his control panel.....

Okay, here's another suggestion for the Reader:

When browsing the series, some of which are shown as "Completed" are not yet fully scanlated (that "completed" means real publishing status of the series), so it may cause confussion. For example, Monster Soul or Crows, which are still being scanlated.

The quick solution could be adding the "Scanlating" status in each series, so the users can see if they're fully completed and/or published at the same time; and the list would only show as "Completed" the ones that are fully scanlated.

What do you think?

i cant use my shift key right now, so excuse my all lower-case...

i just want to say a big fat wow for all youve done with this site...i remember the days where it was just blud, a simple blog, and a couple of releases. i was never really involved in the community, i just read the mangas i like, and thats it. but it was definately exciting to see it evolve into what it is now. i have to say, it now has to be, by far, the most sophisticated, the most respected and the most engaged site about manga around the web.

so, from my side, as someone that really enjoys reading manga, a big thank you to everyone that helped bring mangashare where it is now...and im sure there is a whole lot of other people out there like me, that will never express their gratitude, but its there for sure.