Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Just a minor note, Minato did not seal the entirety of the Kyuubi at Naruto. He separated the Yin (he took it with his body) and the Yang (the power left to Naruto).
    Thanks for pointing that out. I forgot to edit it.

As for what you are all saying I can partially agree. We have been shown that other ninjas can gain control of and over power the bijuus.

I can not say that there is absolute truth that the Mangekyou Sharingan can control the Kyuubi. We know Madara had the power to control the Kyuubi and we did see the Kyuubi's power get suppressed by Sasuke, but I don't know if the MS can control the Kyuubi or at least not just any MS. Sasuke successfully suppressed a small portion of the Kyuubi's power and Jiraiya had also devised a seal to suppress a small portion of the Kyuubi's power. It is possible to suppress the Kyuubi's power, but not to fully control it. It has been emphasized time and time again that the Kyuubi's power is immense. Minato Namikaze had to summon a death god in order to just seal the Kyuubi away. I don't think it is possible for anyone in the manga excluding Madara to control the Kyuubi.

Since Madara is still a complete mystery one can not know how exactly he controlled the Kyuubi. Madara has been alive for so long so we don't know what secrets he found out. His EMS may not be responsible for controlling the Kyuubi.

I don't think Naruto will be a willing villain, but I do think that he will at least be responsible for much destruction. Naruto has shown time and time again that he has no desire to control the Kyuubi's power. By learning the Sage Mode Naruto has again rejected the opportunity to control the Kyuubi. People can say that the new powers Naruto has can help control the Kyuubi, but nature can not surpass an unstoppable force of destruction that is made of pure chakra. Naruto sees the Kyuubi's chakra as a curse and learning Sage Mode has just removed any chance of Naruto wanting to control the Kyuubi's chakra now that he has his own power. Even if the Kyuubi's power is a curse Naruto has to realize that he has to control that curse.

I also believe that Naruto may overcome the Kyuubi in the end, but it would be impossible for them to work together like Killerbee and Hachibi. Like I said above Naruto does not want to work with the Kyuubi. When the Kyuubi rejected Fukasaku-sama Naruto did not try to compromise with the Kyuubi at least to our knowledge. Instead he sought another method. Naruto wants to deny that the Kyuubi is in him and that will be his downfall.

In regards to Pein being a hero I do believe that he will be one. He won't be the hero like Naruto is, but he may accomplish something that will help save the world in the future. A power like the Rinnegan is too important in the story for a simple psychotic villain to use. Pein believes he is doing the right thing and the fact that he was one of Jiraiya's students emphasizes his importance. I believe with every fiber of my being that either Pein or his Rinnegan will make a positive difference in the story.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

your basing your theory on wrong premises. Mangekyou sharingan does give you control of the kyubi. It was said by Sasuke after he read the scrolls, it was said by Itachi, and also inferred by Madara. I can show u proof. Why the hell do u think the whole clan was killin their siblings in order to gain the MS. They wanted power. But that power that gave them 3 strong jutsus and control of the kyubi came at a price, blindness.

anyways, what's wrong with the rinnegan being in the hands of a psychotic villain, it makes for a very interesting story. Pain is walking between the shady gray lines of an anti-hero and an anti-villain.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    your basing your theory on wrong premises. Mangekyou sharingan does give you control of the kyubi. It was said by Sasuke after he read the scrolls, it was said by Itachi, and also inferred by Madara. I can show u proof. Why the hell do u think the whole clan was killin their siblings in order to gain the MS. They wanted power. But that power that gave them 3 strong jutsus and control of the kyubi came at a price, blindness.

anyways, what's wrong with the rinnegan being in the hands of a psychotic villain, it makes for a very interesting story. Pain is walking between the shady gray lines of an anti-hero and an anti-villain.
    If what you said is true then I missed that big time, but I stand by what I said about Pein. Kishimoto has constantly used mythology in the Narutoverse. So far every use of mythology has been deep and complex. If Pein were simply another super villain that Naruto has to overcome then it wouldn't be too complex. His techniques may be complex, but that doesn't make his goals and methods complex. Pein has more importance in this story due to his history and the time they first fully introduced him. Take Orochimaru for example. I am personally not a fan of his, but he is a very complex character who even now still exists. Orochimaru has many ties to mythology in the form of him being the White Snake. The nine bijuus are also still one of the main themes and now Pein and his connection to the six realms makes him another character created with mythological themes.

I do have to do a little research on the MS. I did post this thread a while ago and haven't fully updated everything with the more recent chapters.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

with how the story is going it seems as though naruto will be a great hero rather then the villian.

but regardless of how the story looks at this moment i think that its a possibilty.

kishi wants to end the manga soon. how things look it doesnt seem like it would end to soon but when it does and if he turns naruto in to the villian who dies then it will be the best manga tragedy i ever seen.

the noble that is naruto, who we can connect to probably the most, all most reaches his dreams but falls to become something unexpected, and along with him all else ends.

rather then...

naruto defeats all evil and controls the worst evil that is in himself... all goes along as though they live under rainbows and the word war it self dies... all are happy.

i go with option 1....

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Correct me if I am wrong

Some facts with Mangekyou Sharingan:

1) It was stated that you gain one via killing your bestfriend (Itachi).

There are some exceptions.

• Madara and his brother had awakened their MS, I believe that the method was not stated.
    • Kakashi's MS awakening method was not also mentioned.
    • Sasuke awakened his MS after his fight with Itachi, the exact method is yet to be explained.

2) Upon unlocking the MS, you gain great powers.

• It is said that they are all unique for every person.
    • Itachi and Sasuke are the only people to have used the same exact jutsu (Amaterasu) upon having MS.
    • Though Kakashi has a Space-Time jutsu, Madara's has yet to be proven if they are the same. I say that they can be the same, but the way they use it is different (Kakashi as an offensive tool to that of Madara's defensive).

3) The jutsu[s] of an MS user can be passed to another Sharingan user via blood[?].

• This can also be an option on how to awaken one's MS. Confirmation = 0%

4) Blindness will befall the user upon its use.

Now for the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan:

1) MS + MS (of another user) = EMS

• Acquisition of EMS would be, plucking the other MS from another user then magically combine them with yours. [LOL, sorry... I am getting a bit sleepy now]

2) EMS = More badass character

• Power + Power = More Power
    • Jutsu[?] + Jutsu [?] = New Jutsu [?] and/or Combination [?]

3) EMS = 0% Blindness

4) Immortality [?]

Anything I've missed? I'll edit my post if that would be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong

Some facts with Mangekyou Sharingan:

1) It was stated that you gain one via killing your bestfriend (Itachi).

There are some exceptions.

• Madara and his brother had awakened their MS, I believe that the method was not stated.
    • Kakashi's MS awakening method was not also mentioned.
    • Sasuke awakened his MS after his fight with Itachi, the exact method is yet to be explained.

2) Upon unlocking the MS, you gain great powers.

• It is said that they are all unique for every person.
    • Itachi and Sasuke are the only people to have used the same exact jutsu (Amaterasu) upon having MS.
    • Though Kakashi has a Space-Time jutsu, Madara's has yet to be proven if they are the same. I say that they can be the same, but the way they use it is different (Kakashi as an offensive tool to that of Madara's defensive).

3) The jutsu[s] of an MS user can be passed to another Sharingan user via blood[?].

• This can also be an option on how to awaken one's MS. Confirmation = 0%

4) Blindness will befall the user upon its use.

Now for the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan:

1) MS + MS (of another user) = EMS

• Acquisition of EMS would be, plucking the other MS from another user then magically combine them with yours. [LOL, sorry... I am getting a bit sleepy now]

2) EMS = More badass character

• Power + Power = More Power
    • Jutsu[?] + Jutsu [?] = New Jutsu [?] and/or Combination [?]

3) EMS = 0% Blindness

4) Immortality [?]

Anything I've missed? I'll edit my post if that would be the case.
    i believe madara stated he also illed his best friend. though how his brother did was not.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Link please.

As far as I remember, I am pretty much sure of what I posted. If anyone can find the exact chapter[s] - page[s] for my statements, then that would be a great help. Likewise, if you want to debunk or add a new statement, I ask that you post a link.

Then again, pardon me for not having a single link to prove my statements.

i really dont want to go searching for t so some one tell me around what chapter sasuke defeated his brother and ill find it. lol

nope madara's longevity is due to his strong chakras...not due the the ems. ems just grants him the ability not to become blind..

this really sux...when madara plucks his brother's eye what happens to his own eyes?

they should just do an exchange deal and both gets ems...lolx

Quote Originally Posted by jest1081 View Post
    nope madara's longevity is due to his strong chakras...not due the the ems. ems just grants him the ability not to become blind..

this really sux...when madara plucks his brother's eye what happens to his own eyes?

they should just do an exchange deal and both gets ems...lolx
    no ems has kept him all this while.
    I am McLOVIN