Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Yeah I know, but I always found it odd that Naruto and Bleach had big events at around the same time. The most memorable one for me was when Bleach had the Ichigo vs Grimmjow fight and the Naruto vs Deidara fight at the same time. Also in Naruto and Bleach they were both talking about the past in recent chapters.

I am sure there were other "coincidences".

In my eyes Nagato did what was necessary. Lately everyone has been talking about the cycle of revenge in Naruto. Pein killed anyone that might have had the notion of seeking revenge thus assuring the stability of the country. He sacrificed the few for the many.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

yeah well flash backs are one thing but full events are another if you notice in Naruto they reveal fragments more then just ongoing events. Just enough to keep us guessing

Talk about a three month late response, but whatever.

I do not see the fight between Yondaime and the Kyuubi happening like the way Bleach had the whole pendulum thing. I don't really know how Kishimoto would do it though.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Very nice theory you got there Rasengod, I guess that would explain Kyuubis role in this story as the ultimate tool of destruction, but remember that Pain is collecting Bijuus to develop massive bomb jutsu to destroy nations so that can be seen as the ultimate destruction too, wel see.

Either way Jirayias decision was very important one cuz it affected the outcome of future events. He chose death to help Konoha stop Pain by sending the message but what if his death it self was the important thing that lead Naruto for Sage training so what am I suggesting is that what Naruto learns on Myobuoky mountain may be essential for the Salvation of world
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengod7 View Post
    Talk about a three month late response, but whatever.

I do not see the fight between Yondaime and the Kyuubi happening like the way Bleach had the whole pendulum thing. I don't really know how Kishimoto would do it though.
    Maybe its like when Madara told Sasuke the Story about the Uchiha Clan?
    A Pendulum Chapter like in Bleach wouldnt be good....someone will tell it..or maybe we good a Flashback when naruto is reading that book(written by Jiraya) which he got from pa frog("The gutsy Ninja")?

Quote Originally Posted by Straider View Post
    Maybe its like when Madara told Sasuke the Story about the Uchiha Clan?
    A Pendulum Chapter like in Bleach wouldnt be good....someone will tell it..or maybe we good a Flashback when naruto is reading that book(written by Jiraya) which he got from pa frog("The gutsy Ninja")?
    Straider, your sig is the one I was trying to look for.

Back on topic, Pein may have a plan that would lead to ultimate destruction, but I feel that Kishimoto has emphasized the fact that the Kyuubi is evil multiple times. I don't see anyone else, but the Kyuubi being the cause of this ultimate destruction.

Updated with info from recent chapters.

Nice theory but sorry, i beg to differ.
    the manga has grown to a point that we know ninjas can control the bijuus.

it is already examplified by the 8 tails rapper. ANd akatsuki combined still managed to pawn bijuus. So we know the creatures somehow or rather can still be controlled by human powers.

at the end of the day kyuubi will just be another badass villain or something that naruto will completely overwhelm. If Madara is more evil than Kyuubi and by himself can control Kyuubi to do his bidding, it means someone else may one day rise and equal that power or even exceed it.

Nagato, im not sure what place Kishi has for him in this manga yet but i doubt he will end up as the hero in this comic. Im guessing he (and konan) is merely playing out Yahiko's dream....

As for Naruto, the only way that i can foresee him being the destroyer is IF he gets booted out of the village by Danzou and becomes a ronin. From the way the comic is being written, there is a strong likelyhood that Danzou may have enough power to create a coup in konoha.

The fight between Naruto and Pain may end with Danzou chiming in the last minute....saving either naruto or pain, whoever is at the losing end.

Of course the hero has to be Naruto and most likely, he will control kyuubi. I will put my bets on that.

regards
    jest

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengod7 View Post
    Minato Namikaze was the famous Yellow Flash of Konoha and the Fourth Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village. He fought the Kyuubi and supposedly died supposedly sealing the entirety of the Kyuubi's power inside his infant son, Naruto. We really don't know what happened in the fight against the Kyuubi. The only one who may have known would be Gamabunta due to the fact he fought alongside Minato. It is believed that he died, but since he is one of Jiraiya's students I am putting him on the list.
    Just a minor note, Minato did not seal the entirety of the Kyuubi at Naruto. He separated the Yin (he took it with his body) and the Yang (the power left to Naruto).

interesting theory, but no, it's not gonna turn out this way. Your forgetting that Sasuke also has the Mangekyou, so he's also able to control the bijuu kyubi if it were ever to get out, so would Sasuke be the destined child? lol

Kyubi can be considered a villain, but as jest said, Naruto will overcome it, and control it just like killerbee and hachibi work together.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto