Class of 2009 Shirt Design

I'm trying to make a shirt for next year since I'm gonna be a senior in my school. It's always been tradition to have a contest and print out the better shirt. So I need some C&C on my design.

BIG IMAGE WARNING:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t.../09-Design.png

Hey, fellow junior-to-be-senior! ;o

- Better font for the text at the bottom
    - The font for "Class of" doesn't really seem to fit with your school name; try to use something that looks a bit more similar, not necessarily the same font
    - Not really feeling the font for the 09 at the top
    - Is the shirt supposed to have red fabric, or do you plan on using all that red background? Its going to cost a lot to make and won't look very good if you do plan on doing that. Wait, scratch this last one, the image was so big I didn't see the other stuff around it.

If you're going to go for a graffiti-ish font, try to look for a font that will go with it. Overall, I like it, I just don't like the font. I hope my class shirt doesn't suck. D:
    Last edited by abcdefghijkLOL; 06-01-2008 at 05:22 AM.

Just graduated, like today. Have to say that I didn't like my class shirt design. This ones seems pretty good though

I'm not a big fan of ghetto graphics, So to say the least I would not wear it. From a designers point of view, it's decent. I would make it a bit cleaner. The black blob would be good if it is 360 degrees around the shirt. Stopping it on the edges looks silly.

[19:48:38] <ut2004player> You know i am sensitive about UT subject... >_>
    <ut2004player> Xeperu: Death note is better than code geass