Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    thanks, tyki~! ;D the last one was the most recent.. lol~ no one.. and I mean, NO ONE flames One Piece~! >o< ..and wow~ your sig is so..blue~ I like it..! :3

~I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack~

~Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal~

Wow! They are amazing! You have got some serious skills! I'm thinking the black and white angel is my favorite. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhlue View Post
    thanks, tyki~! ;D the last one was the most recent.. lol~ no one.. and I mean, NO ONE flames One Piece~! >o< ..and wow~ your sig is so..blue~ I like it..! :3
    E? Tyki? You are the first one who to call me Tyki without me telling them!
    LOL!!

I realized that my sig is all blue too! Didn't do it on purpose actually but blue is my favourite colour. I am guessing yours is blue as well. Your username and sig kinda tells me that.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

thanks, blaineo~! ^^ that angel was a request I did for a friend of mine in another site.. ü

..lol~! well, I like tyki.. ;P it's easier to remember you that way, you see.. ^^ ..and haahh~!? blue's my favorite color too~!! but geez~ is it that obvious~?!

~I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack~

~Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal~