Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgarth11 View Post
    I think his true goal is what he said, a world without war.
    But the problem is like Jiraiya said as long as there is a world with ninjas there will always be war, because each village will try to protect and expand and this will result in conflict with the other villages.
    I think Madara is just trying to remove that conflict, the tailed beasts were are used as weapons in the hopes to put out wars between the nations, but what if you had a threat greater than all the nations strength?
    For the very same reason they've been fighting each other for (survival and expansion) they will have to form a single entity, then once the threats been removed, you have a giant group instead of five groups at war with each other.
    This would explain why he is after the tailed beasts and creating a ninja that suprasses even the Kages, a threat which any ninja couldnt ignore.
    A war to end all wars
    At the time this thread was started, Madara hadn't yet revealed his Moon's Eye Plan. Even so the idea that Madara wants to avert war (as his primary and true goal) is not believable considering what he himself revealed about the nature of the Uchiha (under the control of Uchiha Madara) before the met Hashirama Senju. The guy cares nothing about peace and enjoys wars.

Anyway, his current revealed goal is to create a world wide Genjutsu using his Tsukuyomi and the power of the Jyuubi, and indirectly bringing about world peace through World Subjugation. When I think about it something about this seems unsatisfactory.

If we assume that Madara is immortal, or able to become immortal, and that he can successfully become the Jinchuuriki of the Jyuubi, I would have to imagine that he is going to suffer from incredible boredom if the world were to become peaceful. Madara is the kind of guy who makes Zetsu video tape battles for him so he can watch and re-watch them over again on Zetsu-Vision.

My conclussion is that Madara wants to become the new SO6P, not for World Peace as he claims, but only so that he could become GOD. As God , Madara will make nations fight each other for his own entertainment. If warriors die, no problem, he'd just revive them Using his rinnegan (kind of like the Norse Valhalla).

Madara wants to become God, and Use the world and its peoples as his toys and playthings.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    At the time this thread was started, Madara hadn't yet revealed his Moon's Eye Plan. Even so the idea that Madara wants to avert war (as his primary and true goal) is not believable considering what he himself revealed about the nature of the Uchiha (under the control of Uchiha Madara) before the met Hashirama Senju. The guy cares nothing about peace and enjoys wars.

Anyway, his current revealed goal is to create a world wide Genjutsu using his Tsukuyomi and the power of the Jyuubi, and indirectly bringing about world peace through World Subjugation. When I think about it something about this seems unsatisfactory.

If we assume that Madara is immortal, or able to become immortal, and that he can successfully become the Jinchuuriki of the Jyuubi, I would have to imagine that he is going to suffer from incredible boredom if the world were to become peaceful. Madara is the kind of guy who makes Zetsu video tape battles for him so he can watch and re-watch them over again on Zetsu-Vision.

My conclussion is that Madara wants to become the new SO6P, not for World Peace as he claims, but only so that he could become GOD. As God , Madara will make nations fight each other for his own entertainment. If warriors die, no problem, he'd just revive them Using his rinnegan (kind of like the Norse Valhalla).

Madara wants to become God, and Use the world and its peoples as his toys and playthings.
    intresting theory, just like big brother or the truman show. he does like fighting afterall he said the uchiha are known as simply combants in the era of wars long ago.