Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Uchiha Madara's true Goals

Going Beyond EMS

Uchiha Madara: What are his goals? Let's look at what he's done, since his actions would support his goals.

1) He hid from the world after suffering defeat from the First
    2) He assembled and created Akatsuki in order to gain the tailled beasts.
    3) He assisted in the murder of his own clan
    4) He gleefully anticipated and approved of the Itachi vs Sasuke fight and He ordered Pain to capture Naruto
    Naruto 363 | Read naruto chapter 363 manga online at Manga Share
    5) He exclaimed that after the Bijuu are captured, their (read his) goals will be met and everything will be as it should, his rightful power (implied).
    Naruto 364 | Read naruto chapter 364 manga online at Manga Share
    6) Speedily rushed to Sasuke after the Itachi fight.
    7) He forced Sasuke to sit and listen to his soliloquy.
    8) Goaded Sasuke emotionally until Sasuke's MS manifested (skillfully done).
    9) He manipulated Sasuke to wanting to destroy Konoha.

If all the things Madara did above were not just for sheer entertainment, they must then have a bearing with his plans. Which are:-

1) Destroy Konoha

***Madara didn't really need Sasuke before he could attack and destroy Konoha (he has Pain after all), also he is not likely to leave a strong potential adversary like Sasuke running around to get stronger and oppose him in the future:

2) Use the Bijuu and use Sasuke for his final goal.

His final Goal is not going to be something like world peace and democracy, nor sharing power with Pain, Akatsuki, and Sasuke. I'd say that Madara is Obsessed with the Sharingan. His entire history is all about gaining more and more power with the Sharingan, and his desire to rule, lead, control for ever.

I have to stick out my neck and agree with those who think that Madara is after Sasuke's Eyes.

3) His final goal is:- Use Sasuke's Sharingan to gain a brand new higher powered-up Sharingan for himself. EMS was great, but Madara suffered defeat from Shodaime even with the EMS. Now he wants something even better than EMS, and he needs Sasuke's eyes and Chakra from the Bijuus to do it.

For now he's content to wait and watch Sasuke go against Konoha, while the Bijuus are still being gathered. Also I don;t think Sasuke has EMS yet. He needs Itachi's eyes for that, that is probably why Madara took and kept Itachi's body.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Gah...I want to believe he has a split personality and a part of the fun-loving Tobi still exists...but you just ruined my hopes and dreams. Thanks, buddy.

(j/k, but you did a really good synopsis!)

I want to know why he formed the alias Tobi? I understand that he wanted to hide his identity from those that may know him, but why also hide his identity from those in Akatsuki. Itachi knew that Madara was apart of Akatsuki. Plus Madara is not afraid of Itachi.

To answer your question I believe that he wants to do something. I can't even guess at this point what his goals are. He wants to do much more than get powerful and destroy Konoha.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

I think he also used the kyubi to frame the Uchihas leading to most of them being destroyed

He is one of those villains who is calculative and seems to always have things he manipulate work the way he wants to.

It could have been argued that he didnt destroy Konoha himself because he didnt want to let his presence be known but the 8-man team saw him use Sharningan. Its hard to know what an evil genius is truly planning

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengod7 View Post
    I want to know why he formed the alias Tobi? I understand that he wanted to hide his identity from those that may know him, but why also hide his identity from those in Akatsuki. Itachi knew that Madara was apart of Akatsuki. Plus Madara is not afraid of Itachi.

To answer your question I believe that he wants to do something. I can't even guess at this point what his goals are. He wants to do much more than get powerful and destroy Konoha.
    Eh I always just assumed he wanted to prove that the Uchiha are superior and that his clan should have followed him all along. I think he just wants to prove that he was right while trying to once again regain respect for his clan and getting vengeance on those who knocked him down. He doesn't really seem like the megalomaniac type...

As for the alias...Kishi probably just did it to make everyone go all crazy with Tobito theories (haha).

Same reason he did not take become the figurehead of Akatsuki. He did not want to many people knowing of his true identity so he could complete his master plan

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Same reason he did not take become the figurehead of Akatsuki. He did not want to many people knowing of his true identity so he could complete his master plan
    I understand that, but why go so far and change your personality and make yourself seem weak.(this is based on Deidara's comments after the sanbi fight about him not being the best fighter)

I think that everything that Madara does has a purpose so I want to see what Tobi's real purpose was.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

Lol i remember i brought up Tobi being Madara once (i dont think it was here though) and people thought i was stupid because he was an idiot. Hey the best way to relief suspicion is to act completely different then yourself.

Naruto True Goals?

I think his true goal is what he said, a world without war.
    But the problem is like Jiraiya said as long as there is a world with ninjas there will always be war, because each village will try to protect and expand and this will result in conflict with the other villages.
    I think Madara is just trying to remove that conflict, the tailed beasts were are used as weapons in the hopes to put out wars between the nations, but what if you had a threat greater than all the nations strength?
    For the very same reason they've been fighting each other for (survival and expansion) they will have to form a single entity, then once the threats been removed, you have a giant group instead of five groups at war with each other.
    This would explain why he is after the tailed beasts and creating a ninja that suprasses even the Kages, a threat which any ninja couldnt ignore.
    A war to end all wars

necro ftw