Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

D.Gray-man D.Gray-man 161 Discussion / 162 Predictions

It's out on the homepage.

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    well, another "funny" ch., i think the chibi madness is starting to get to me. though the almost naked generals was a nice touch.(to bad for fangirls, no nearly naked cross)
    anyway, now i'm really wondering who the mystery girl that keeps popping in and out of nowhere is and just what the hell is going on with krory.
    next ch. we find out if allen and company are dumb enough to fall for the horror movie cliche of a familiar voice knocking on a door asking to be let in....

wtf is up with these recent chapters they have this awesome ark with the lvl 4 akuma and the attack of hq and now there is nothing interesting just a bunch of these "funny" chapters and it is really making me lose interest in the series I mean a zombie virus wtf is that???

??????
    I really wish their were more pages to this chapter, I want to see what other exorcists would be like if they got upgraded the same way as lenalee.
    ??????

Quote Originally Posted by jio999 View Post
    wtf is up with these recent chapters they have this awesome ark with the lvl 4 akuma and the attack of hq and now there is nothing interesting just a bunch of these "funny" chapters and it is really making me lose interest in the series I mean a zombie virus wtf is that???
    I really would have to respectfully disagree. This recent chapter shows that this isn't simply a funny arc. While it does have humorous elements, theres an extremely dark scene with Krory and the chains. What can it mean? This will be much deeper than first made out to be.

Cross I noticed that too but I just wish they did not have these chapters that are just there to be funny with a dark underlying tone it should be like the other chapters dark first funny second that is why i started reading this series in the first place.

Well the way I see it, is that now that its beginning to make a shift, it will slowly make the transition into the dark coolness we all love. Because it can't go from hilarious straight into holy crap Krory is dead! (he won't die...lol) Its pretty unnatural to do so, and its easier for the reader to adjust to mood changes.

I really like these chapters. The have both humor and seriousness. That unknown lady really freaked me out. At least with the axe and all. What can she possibly be? And what's her connection with Krory?

If you ask me, these chapters are very interesting...

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Trinny View Post
    I really like these chapters. The have both humor and seriousness. That unknown lady really freaked me out. At least with the axe and all. What can she possibly be? And what's her connection with Krory?

If you ask me, these chapters are very interesting...
    Honestly I think it's the embodiment of Eliade haunting Krory until the day he dies. Poor Krory.

But if it's hunting Krory. Why would she attack Allen? (If that was real of course. Which I think it was) Besides, if it really was Eliade, then it wouldn't make sense. After everything she told him when he was fighting Jasdebi.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/