Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    Allen Is Definitly the strongest then lenalee but for 3rd i really think krory gets that.. Seriously his skills are definitily amazing..Lavi on the other hand hasnt improved worth crap..Kanda hass only the healing thing going for him..then for 4th definitly bookman just because hes old and just aswome.. not including generals off course
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

hey, come on I think KAnda's strongest cuz he is well.........caan't die not like beansprout and bunny!

Krory has to be the weakest of the weakest! He can't even stand up and KAnda has to carry he's bashed up body!Tch............. I hate krory and his useless innocence. MIranda is powerful nad I have to say the truth is miranda can do anyhting she wants! She can even turn back time to when she was a girl and mend it. She can fast forward to the point wear allen is about to die and save him. She can do soooooooo much but Katsutra strangely gives her too little screen time. Well I guess she is like well a healer and a defender I guess.

But kanda has to be the strongest and LAvi is probably ok.

List form the to the weakest to the strongest.

weakest
    Bookman -> Yeegar-> Krory -> Lavi->MArie-> Lenalee-> Allen-> Miranda-> Cross
    -> Kanda
    strongest.

Quote Originally Posted by cagalli View Post
    Krory has to be the weakest of the weakest! He can't even stand up and KAnda has to carry he's bashed up body!Tch............. I hate krory and his useless innocence. MIranda is powerful nad I have to say the truth is miranda can do anyhting she wants! She can even turn back time to when she was a girl and mend it. She can fast forward to the point wear allen is about to die and save him. She can do soooooooo much but Katsutra strangely gives her too little screen time. Well I guess she is like well a healer and a defender I guess.

But kanda has to be the strongest and LAvi is probably ok.

List form the to the weakest to the strongest.

weakest
    Bookman -> Yeegar-> Krory -> Lavi->MArie-> Lenalee-> Allen-> Miranda-> Cross
    -> Kanda
    strongest.
    Kanda Stronger Then Cross Hmm...How Can You Possible Think Bookman Is The Weakest His Skills Are Amazing..And How Can You Include Yeegar IN There He?!!? Was he not one of the most powerful general/oldest?Miranda Is Strong just the weakness is when she stops everything goes back to normal..Marie we just havnt seen enough of him to rate him..How Is Krory weak?!? Man He got his whole body stabed with spikes and then turned into blood(Which is pretty much Imminue to most forms of attack)..Even The Overrated Kanda Woulda Died In That Situation But Still Kanda is still extremly powerful...Extremly Off Topic but cagalli im assuming your the starter of this thread due to the other accounts banned and its name is Cagalli Yura and still thinks Kanda is the strongest
    Last edited by StateOfMind; 07-26-2008 at 08:04 AM.
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

To me, it seems like many of the lists made are not by how strong the characters are, but how well the person likes the character. ^^;

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Agree..

Not counting the generals, Allen is the stronger, followed by Kanda.

C'mon, MUGEN means SIX illusions. Against Skin, he reached the THIRD illusion. He has never shown the other three.

Miranda is NOT that strong, she can't even fight :/

As for Lavi, Lenalee and Krory mmh don't know. Against the level three Lavi wasn't sooooooo great. He has cool technique, but nothing else.
    It seems age since Lenalee's last fight :/ I don't even remember how she fights XDDDDDDDDDDD
    And Krory, oh well, I think he was great against Jasdebi.

1. Allen
    1. Kanda
    2. Lavi/Krory
    3. Lenalee
    4. Miranda

If you count the generals:

1. Cross
    2. Cross
    3. Cross XDDDDDDDDDD

Don't know about the other generals. We've seen only Tiedoll, not much of the other two

Here is what I think.

1. The Millenium Earl
    2. Cross
    3. Tyki
    4. Sokaro
    5. Kloud
    6. Road (she's stronger than we think)
    7. Tiedoll
    8. LuLu-Bell
    9. Allen
    10. Kanda
    11. Krowley
    12. Lenalee
    13. Jasdebi
    14. Lavi
    15. Skin
    16. Mari
    17. Bookman
    18. Chaoji
    19. Koumi (with Koumorin)
    20. The 14th (all he does is move the ark)
    21. Miranda (has no fighting power)

Allen as you can see is far from the strongest, he has a long way to go. And I got a bit lazy after 15 kind of, I'm just counting the ones with powers actually, no normal people. (except Koumi, he stirs up enough trouble for that)

the millenium earl is stronger than anybody else after him comes cross marian (the noahs who nearly killed kanda and alen wasnt a match for him)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Here is what I think.

1. The Millenium Earl
    2. Cross
    3. Tyki
    4. Sokaro
    5. Kloud
    6. Road (she's stronger than we think)
    7. Tiedoll
    8. LuLu-Bell
    9. Allen
    10. Kanda
    11. Krowley
    12. Lenalee
    13. Jasdebi
    14. Lavi
    15. Skin
    16. Mari
    17. Bookman
    18. Chaoji
    19. Koumi (with Koumorin)
    20. The 14th (all he does is move the ark)
    21. Miranda (has no fighting power)

Allen as you can see is far from the strongest, he has a long way to go. And I got a bit lazy after 15 kind of, I'm just counting the ones with powers actually, no normal people. (except Koumi, he stirs up enough trouble for that)
    This To Me Seems Like The Most Accruate List For what we have seen so far..Only Think Id Do Is Switch Lavi With Bookman..But Other Then Thats It Seems Perfect..Well Done

lets have some DOTA guys! angeLHunter's Avatar
    akuma lvl 4 anyone?? dat "cute" little akuma can beat the hell out of allen right. it isnt the strongest but it should be in the list. as for now, it must be the earl.

n why u guys said kanda?
    kanda?
    kanda?

cross can beat kanda in juz a sec.
    allen can beat kanda.
    lenalee can beat kanda. =P