Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    well i forgot about rhode she is like so evil with her smile but not as evil as um... oh yeah um ... death note
    ------------------------------------------
    what bean the last i thought book should be last but in d.light who is the strongest or weakest
    oh yeah i change my email tell you tomorrow anyway what do you mean k the strongest wait is it in d.light or d.gray
    Last edited by TaoHirakuD.Light; 05-30-2008 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If we're talking physical strength I'd totally go with Lavi...that hammer has to way a ton when it grows!

When it comes to actual fighting skill though...I'd say it's a toss up between Cross and Allen. For now I'd say Cross because he's basically the "clean up" man (he just comes in and takes the enemy out with one hit while Allen's still there giving it his all). I'm sure Allen will surpass his mentor though.

Initiate
    the strongest character , hmm...
    i prefer kanda .
    he have different skill.... and is smart ...
    he dosen feel scared at all when fighting with noah or akuma...
    he just can defend at attack at the same time
    type wrong ...
    he just can defend and attack at the same time
    Last edited by loongkee; 05-31-2008 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I definately agree with loongkee finally someone understands me! Lavi or dumb bunny is so puny weak! When he extends he is practically useless! Tch....

Cool

Cross Marian with Allen/Beansprout right behind. Why, think about it both have seriously powerful offensive attacks and seriously powerful defensive shields or armour. Therefore, they can attacking while defending at the same time. Not much exorcist can do that especially during battle.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Cool

Also, Marian Cross and Allen have other techniques or tools to aid them in battle other than their innocent weapons. e.g. Allen has his cursed eyed while Marian Cross has the ability to convert Akuma into his tools as well as he's using two innocent at the same time. Now, how cool is that..............
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Of the exorcists that are not generals, there is no doubt that Allen is the strongest. After that, maybe Lenalee, then Kanda and then Lavi.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

*Harps on about how the main character isn't always the strongest even though it's always true at some point*
    If this is being done based on syncro.... Allen -> Kanda -> Lenalee -> Lavi -> Marie -> Miranda?

Initiate
    Do you guys still remember that when kanda was fighting with tyki ?
    In eps 74 , Earl of Millennium go attack lenalee and create a force field , but kanda still have time to save lenalee while fighting with tyki..

In eps 85 , allen and lavi is fighting with tyki and road , lavi was brought to another place in road power , and lenalee keep shouting lavi name , but allen cant get to save lavi.

this prove that allen cant attack and save others in the same time .. , but kanda can.

I am fascinated by the reasoning in this thread. In what universe is Kanda stronger than both Cross and Socalo?

If we're following the anime timeline, then Allen's potential hasn't been unleashed, but for those of us who read the manga, there's no question that among the rank-and-file exorcists, Allen is by far the strongest.