Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki-pon View Post
    I believe that allen is by far the strongest. With him being both a Noah and an Exorcist he has the potential to be the strongest of both worlds.

If the 14th was able to survive for quite a while against the Noah's that were trying to kill him I'm sure that his powers must be impressive. But if his abilities are just ark related maybe not, lol.
    Well, technically he isn't a Noah, but he is strong.

I think Allen and the Earl at this point are probably roughly equal in strength, with Allen being just a little bit stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by iseeandwitness View Post

I think Allen and the Earl at this point are probably roughly equal in strength, with Allen being just a little bit stronger.
    I doubt it. Why would the powerful Noah Family follow him if he isn't strong?

Veteran Member
    I said he was strong, a little stronger in power than the Earl.

I say Allen's weaker than alot of people were he is now (he's like 7 or 8 )BUT we all know Allen's gonna kill the earl so eventually he'll be as strong as the earl and you know what ?? HE'LL STILL WIN BY PURE FRICKEN LUCK!!!!

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar

Cant agree with you on this one..The Earl is at the a completely diffrent level then everyone else..we only seen him really fight once and he was devasting..it took Allen and crew all they could to take down the level 4..So if they were at the same level Earl Is weaker then the level 4?
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

The earl is obviously the strongest since hes the final boss and all
    School and helping out at http://animekami.co.cc/index/ just kills me i miss this place.......
    im sorry to say but ill probably almost never get a chance to go on here but if you ever need me..............http://animekami.co.cc/index/

Quote Originally Posted by A Shadow View Post
    HE'LL STILL WIN BY PURE FRICKEN LUCK!!!!
    Ehm, how do you know that? I'd say the way the Earl is going to die is some of the most unpredictable in the whole story. How can you say that Allen will win by pure luck? I don't think there is such a thing as "luck" in d.gray-man. Either you fight, or you die.

and btw, I agree with you that Allen might be ranked around 8 if you count in all the generals and the Noahs. But when it comes to a "only exorcist" ranking, not counting the generals, then there is no question that Allen is the strongest. He is the only exorcist who has reached the critical point and is not yet a general. I doubt any of the other exorcists would ever be able to make it to such a high level in such a short time.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Equal in strength!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLOLMAO!!!!
    Ahem, but yeah Allen isn't anywhere near that strong at all. The Earl is definantly the strongest character in the manga, not even Cross can beat him. If anyone was stronger he'd be dead by now probably and Revellier would rejoice and put all the exorcist on the street.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    ok, cross and lvl 4 are both really strong, but i say the earl is definitely stronger