Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Interesting chapter...refresh my memory was tousen 1 of the original few with kensei at the start? dont rmb him there...anw what the hell tousen wasnt even captain yet n he managed to jack the entire elite team there with a captain n vice there as well? oh n by wat kyoraku said, it appears he suspected aizen from the beginning in being related. My guess is that this the hyogyoku at work n aizen prob framed urahara n stuff n he probably left with the entire vaizard group as well. Which brings me to the next point how come aizen didnt do it to like himself or gin and tousen? that would be sick. N how come SS banished the vaizard i mean its not like they did it on purpose n now they would whip as vasto lorde ass man. Really interesting on how aizen didnt get caught after getting like wat 5 captains including urahara n like 3 lieutanants kicked out of SS n still making himself look like the damn hero.

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Interesting chapter...refresh my memory was tousen 1 of the original few with kensei at the start? dont rmb him there...anw what the hell tousen wasnt even captain yet n he managed to jack the entire elite team there with a captain n vice there as well? oh n by wat kyoraku said, it appears he suspected aizen from the beginning in being related. My guess is that this the hyogyoku at work n aizen prob framed urahara n stuff n he probably left with the entire vaizard group as well. Which brings me to the next point how come aizen didnt do it to like himself or gin and tousen? that would be sick. N how come SS banished the vaizard i mean its not like they did it on purpose n now they would whip as vasto lorde ass man. Really interesting on how aizen didnt get caught after getting like wat 5 captains including urahara n like 3 lieutanants kicked out of SS n still making himself look like the damn hero.
    i would have to say his bankai gave him the upper hand.... i mean the only one so far to counter tousens bankai is kenpanchi. he caught his own captain off guard and was able to swiftly dmg the rest because they themselves had already had some battle wounds.

Referring to the bulk's one. Yeah, well, that probably accounts for what Urahara said about SS. Different hence dudes are imprisoned without process. Knowing that, don't you think having hollow powers would be most suspectful? Rather than being held up all my life, I'd rather flee and await my chance for revenge. And Aizen has Kyoraku has a testimony that he was in his place. To think that Aizen risked that much is what really surprises me.
    And yes, probably Tosen's bankai was the reason for his win.

Quote Originally Posted by hirakoshinji View Post
    maybe they inhaled "vaizard gas" or something. lol
    yeah Kensei farted

Well, Aizen has a good alliby, since Kyouraku saw Aizen in SS. So Shinji and co. will have a hard time convincing the other captains it was him, if they do plead their case.

I think Urahara is going to seal up whatever power Aizen is using to make shinigami into vaizards into the hougyouko and that's why Aizen needs to remain and steal the hougyouko. I hope Shinji kicks Aizen's ass in the upcoming battle!

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Ronin
    Yamato is a old D-bag that deserves to be replaced... i can see in the upcoming chapters, if any of the vizard-turned soul reapers even try to explain what happen, he'll just tell them that now that they're associated w/ the hollow they should be exiled.. i'll be even more surprised if he doesnt try to kill them himself
    look what his response to orihime was when they found out she was kidnapped:
    Bleach 238 page 11 | One Manga
    he doesnt have the brains to run SS, seriously... he hits every trap that aizen sets in front of him

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    well they didnt fight head on with all their power they were worried about kensei.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by snizshizzle View Post
    I liked this chapter. Things are getting interesting.
    Was that a hollow mask on Tousen or was it just a normal mask?
    No that wasn't a Hollow Mask. It seem it was what he was wearing before he started wearing the visor when he turned captain. But, this also told us that Tousen was turned long before he became captain or join Aizen squad, i.e. after Aizen turned captain.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by lam_1266 View Post
    .............how come hyori turned into a hollow? May be because she got hurt by Kensei?And it's Like an infection?Like Zombies, when they hurt a person, that person becomes a zombie like them
    No, it took so long because the serum takes a while to take effect. Remember, Kensei and his crew were missing a good while therefore enough time for them to turn. While Hyori just arrived on the scene and probable was ambush then feed the serum and left to turn.
    Last edited by escapeejm; 05-30-2008 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by hirakoshinji View Post
    Why on earth did SS have no idea whatsoever of what Aizen did to Shinji and co? They couldn't just have fled without saying anything to Yama-jii. I mean, I can't imagine Kensei would not want to take down Tousen for betraying him. This goes to Shinji as well. How could he bear Aizen's betrayal? How could Shinji bear with the thought that his lieutenant has been deceiving him all this time??? Surely the pride of these two men have been dealt serious damage and I couldn't see the reason why those two captains wouldn't want to take down those perpetrators. At least, that's how I would feel if I were in their shoes. Why didn't they at least try to tell Yama??? That would have been enough to bring those 3 down. I just can't see how on earth Aizen managed to get by life in SS unsuspected while getting a promotion in the process when Shinji and co. witnessed his "transgression". Even if they were turned vaizards, why wouldn't Yama hear them out?

Grrrrrrrrr. Can't wait for the next chapter.
    Thats why I think there is more to it they hate soul society and aizen, my guess is they were sent to the Maggot's Nest and claimed Aizen did this to them but noone believes them or something. I mean there has to be more then just running away

I do find it interesting that Tousen was bad from the start...