Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I don't really like this chapter because it is so predictable. Obviously Aizen was behind it. He is this manga's only villain(besides Gin and Tousen) as of now. I was hoping there would be a little surprise in store, but I guess not. It wasn't a bad chapter, but I just feel that Bleach's story is becoming too limited.

If Aizen is the only villain and from what we see now in the present they are about to fight him then technically either Aizen will escape or he will win. You can guess how things are going to go.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

I liked this chapter. Things are getting interesting.

Was that a hollow mask on Tousen or was it just a normal mask?
    Bleach -100 | Read bleach chapter -100 manga online at Manga Share

Can't believe so many ppl thought that Urahara might have been behind this. Seriously, ppl......And no that was just a regular mask. Looked more like a scuba diver's mask.

That is what I am saying. It was obviously Aizen. Who else could it be? Noone else is evil. lol

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

level 99 kido spell !

Why on earth did SS have no idea whatsoever of what Aizen did to Shinji and co? They couldn't just have fled without saying anything to Yama-jii. I mean, I can't imagine Kensei would not want to take down Tousen for betraying him. This goes to Shinji as well. How could he bear Aizen's betrayal? How could Shinji bear with the thought that his lieutenant has been deceiving him all this time??? Surely the pride of these two men have been dealt serious damage and I couldn't see the reason why those two captains wouldn't want to take down those perpetrators. At least, that's how I would feel if I were in their shoes. Why didn't they at least try to tell Yama??? That would have been enough to bring those 3 down. I just can't see how on earth Aizen managed to get by life in SS unsuspected while getting a promotion in the process when Shinji and co. witnessed his "transgression". Even if they were turned vaizards, why wouldn't Yama hear them out?

Grrrrrrrrr. Can't wait for the next chapter.
    Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure.

wow I can't believe aizen could back-stab the whole entire soul society TWICE in a row. Is it just me or does weekly bleach chapter seems too short? I thought I had only read a little and suddenly it was the end of the chapter already lol

A decent chapter! But still too suspenseful! I knew that Nanao and Lisa must have known each other!! Really want to know how come hyori turned into a hollow? May be because she got hurt by Kensei?And it's Like an infection?Like Zombies, when they hurt a person, that person becomes a zombie like them

Quote Originally Posted by lam_1266 View Post
    A decent chapter! But still too suspenseful! I knew that Nanao and Lisa must have known each other!! Really want to know how come hyori turned into a hollow? May be because she got hurt by Kensei?And it's Like an infection?Like Zombies, when they hurt a person, that person becomes a zombie like them
    if that were the case then Kuchiki Byakuya would turn into a vaizard too considering his encounter with hallow ichigo. we will more then likely find out what caused the vaizard transformation next couple of chapters.

maybe they inhaled "vaizard gas" or something. lol
    Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure.