Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach -100 Discussion / -099 Predictions

The release can be found on the homepage

Please, enjoy.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Couldn't wait for Binktopia?

No, it wasn't a matter of waiting. I just thought people would want to read it as soon as possible. Well, Aizen has revealed his true nature. But, I didn't believe he would have made his move so early.

Sorry, if I jumped the gun.
    Spoiler!

I agree I thought that this would be the jumping point not the first move. I the Gigai or the orb is going to have some significance to how Urahara tries to save them. The Vizards could be the catalysts for are exiled "heroes" being where they are. Of course the gigai could have been used on Ichigos dad and thats how he lost his powers in the first place. My guess is Aizens want for the Orb is because he discovers that its ability to give someone both the powers of Shinigami and a Hollow all because of these events.

The Binktopia Jr. release is out on the homepage (Woofcat's Sock). There will be the better quality one with Mankai's tl later in the night.

But, still how the hell did Aizen reached the site of the incident before Urahara. As, Urahara is currently on his way there, unless the Aizen, Captain Kyoraku saw was an illusion created from Aizen sword. As he did to the whole 13 squad about his death later on.

An, illusion better explains as Aizen doesn't really use Gigai like Urahara.
    Spoiler!

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar

I think I see where this is going...everybody at the scene right now are the Vaizards we know of. It seems maybe Aizen is responsible for turning them into Vaizards, and they probably fled (the Vaizards) soul society after this, which is why Aizen, Tousen and Gin were never punished for anything and became captains to replace the ones that left.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

This was a good chapter. This backstory was exactly what Bleach needed to get back in shape. Im liking this arc. So Aizen was experimenting even way back when he was lieutenant. Thats pretty beasty to do all that and still not be found out until about 100 years later.

Yeah well what happend to the Kido squad
    ------------------------------------------
    Well I think we need to know why they hate Soul Society because if they just fled it could be that they were just scared if they were discovered then escaped then that would mean more. Besides the whole introduction to the Maggots has way to much significance to just have them run off
    Last edited by joshecalpoly; 05-30-2008 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost