Thread: That Tobi...

That Tobi...

I was just pondering, since i was watching the battle with masked "Madara" vs Minato and some questions came up.

Spoiler!

At the bottom left panel, we see "Madara's" left arm oozing off. But it seems that Obito's left side werent crushed during his nap time under the boulders.

Spoiler!

And here at the bottom right panel we see his left arm intact.

Spoiler!

Sure he was bandaged up, but not amputated like his right arm. Why is that?

This makes me think that it wasn't Obito during his battle with Minato.

YOU WA SHOCK!

Thread Killer
    It was.

Based on how old Kakashi is in the previous chapter, it seems that there has been a 3-4 year time skip from when Obito met Madara.

Remember how strong Naruto got in 3 years learning from a sage? I don't think he even got to finish his training.
    Madara is way stronger than a sage and his techniques would train up anyone halfway decent in a few years.

That being said, we also know that it was Obito vs Minato simply because of the hair and how young Tobi looks. Tobi got schooled by Minato. I don't think Madara would have let that happen. Also the space-time jitsu is Obito and Kakashi specific.

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    It's not that much of a stretch to think that the graft that was lodged into half of his body broadens its healing effect into his left arm, also, he was shredding blood from that arm which is coherent with the physical state,as far as we know, of such particular arm so it wouldn't be surprising that having such ability, which has already been shown, he's exerting it unto his fresh wound
    Last edited by Bringmethehorizon; 09-21-2012 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefano-kun View Post
    I was just pondering, since i was watching the battle with masked "Madara" vs Minato and some questions came up.

Spoiler!

At the bottom left panel, we see "Madara's" left arm oozing off. But it seems that Obito's left side werent crushed during his nap time under the boulders.

Spoiler!

And here at the bottom right panel we see his left arm intact.

Spoiler!

Sure he was bandaged up, but not amputated like his right arm. Why is that?

This makes me think that it wasn't Obito during his battle with Minato.
    You do realize that after that first rock, many many more have fallen on him after another earth jutsu ?

We don't really see his left wrist & hand, it's possible that it actually was damaged, not to mention that he isn't using it for crawling, which means he simply can't. Especially that this middle panel shows that only those 3 Zetsu are missing parts, which were given to Obito (you can see missing internal organs, left arm, right leg, probably more):

Frankly speaking, every hospital should have a Hashirama tree. No doubt it would have saved millions of lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Bringmethehorizon View Post
    It's not that much of a stretch to think that the graft that was lodged into half of his body broadens its healing effect into his left arm, also, he was shredding blood from that arm which is coherent with the physical state,as far as we know, of such particular arm so it wouldn't be surprising that having such ability, which has already been shown, he's exerting it unto his fresh wound
    This

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by Bringmethehorizon View Post
    Agreed, and to go further, we know that Hashirama had the ability to heal without using seals, that ability was probably similar to what Tobi/Obito is able to do. Since his cells are fused with Hashirama's it makes sense that he would be able to heal his body even on the other side. The fact that it shows a mixture of both his blood and the ooze on his left side is significant. We can also assume that Madara may have eventually found a way to amplify the effects of this ability since he seemed to have been younger upon his meeting with Itachi. The question now is, how did Madara eventually die, if he really was able to regain his youth. We saw in multiple flashbacks with both Kisame and Itachi, that Madara was recognizable and based on the appearance of his hair in those flashbacks he seemed to have been relatively young. Itachi himself also stated that Madara is alive and his eyes are intact. Itachi claimed that Madara had a 4th Mangekyou technique, it seems unlikely that he would believe that if he had not seen some example of the Eternal Mangekyou first hand. I believe that Madara was still alive during the Uchiha Massacre even though it was not him who fought with Minato.