Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    If Jiraiya is the Akatsuki leader, I'll drop Naruto series.
    same for me...

something off topic...

damnz, you now that our nationals under 19s teams Greece - Spain play in the European football under 19 final?
    whats do you except?
    if i remember correct Spain had played in all under 19 finals till now, having won 4 times!!!!!!!!!

remember jiraiya loves nothing more than spying on young ladies and hanging out in whore houses. thats where he is when he disappears. as regards to information he is sure to have made contacts all over the place during his years as a legendary ninja. if he was the akatsuki mastermind he could have taken naruto away during the timeskip. plus he wouldn't have risked possibly killing him during training for the chunnin exam

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    i thing that jiraiya is leader cause that explaine why itachi is scare to him plus itachi say that not him with kisame combine cant beat yiraiya
    he is one of the legendary sanin /or what the fuck was their name /

And what do you know about the Ramen Restaurant worker? Maybe he was really an evil ninja spying all the Konoha while disguising as a ramen cooker! I knew it was the Akatsuki Leader!
    Actually you can take it a step further--the ramen Restaurant worker is in fact the hidden Hokage, disguised as the Akatsuki Leader, disguised as a Ramen Worker!
    "The wired might actually be thought of as a highly advanced upper layer of the real world. In other words, physical reality is nothing but an illusion, a hologram of the information that flows to us through the wired."

--Playing as an online 'devil's advocate' since 1998.--

Quote Originally Posted by Ladeboras21 View Post
    same for me...

something off topic...

damnz, you now that our nationals under 19s teams Greece - Spain play in the European football under 19 final?
    whats do you except?
    if i remember correct Spain had played in all under 19 finals till now, having won 4 times!!!!!!!!!
    Let's end this offtopic, okay? xD I hate football so I don't watch it. I love basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengan View Post
    But being a sanin doesn't mean to not being any other thing, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    remember jiraiya loves nothing more than spying on young ladies and hanging out in whore houses. thats where he is when he disappears. as regards to information he is sure to have made contacts all over the place during his years as a legendary ninja. if he was the akatsuki mastermind he could have taken naruto away during the timeskip. plus he wouldn't have risked possibly killing him during training for the chunnin exam
    I agree with you.
    And if Jiraiya was the AL, why the hell did he teach to Naruto some jutsus? To make the work to capture him even harder? That have no sense...

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Let's end this offtopic, okay? xD I hate football so I don't watch it. I love basketball.

But being a sanin doesn't mean to not being any other thing, you know.

I agree with you.
    And if Jiraiya was the AL, why the hell did he teach to Naruto some jutsus? To make the work to capture him even harder? That have no sense...
    all Jiraiya taught naruto is improving his bushins, rasengan, and how to break genjutsu in the 3 year skip.

while Tsunade and Orochimaru taught their student lots of crazy shit.

Banned
    jiraiya taught naruto the resengan cause he know that we only that jutsu he can not kill a akatsuki and you know that to kill a akatsuki you need alot of jutsu like jiraiya say before to capture a akatsuki you need alot of crazy jutsu

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    jiraiya taught naruto the resengan cause he know that we only that jutsu he can not kill a akatsuki and you know that to kill a akatsuki you need alot of jutsu like jiraiya say before to capture a akatsuki you need alot of crazy jutsu
    I read your post 3 times. Can't understand you, you could use ".",and "," while writting (no offense).

Quote Originally Posted by kryu View Post
    all Jiraiya taught naruto is improving his bushins, rasengan, and how to break genjutsu in the 3 year skip.

while Tsunade and Orochimaru taught their student lots of crazy shit.
    You have to think that Naruto is the more stupid (in studies/learning matters) of the original group teached by Kakashi... so it's way easier to teach things to Sasuke and Sakura

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasengan View Post
    but remamber oro is a sanin and itachi beat him and oro look to me more stronger them jiraiya

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Yeah, narutards are going nuts while waiting for the new chapters... making such incredible theories xD.

If Jiraiya is the Akatsuki leader, I'll drop Naruto series.
    +10.

And what do you know about the Ramen Restaurant worker? Maybe he was really an evil ninja spying all the Konoha while disguising as a ramen cooker! I knew it was the Akatsuki Leader!
    Konohamaru is the Akatsuki Leader.