Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    those pics r awesome, n i always hated tousen, (not cuz hes black lol but for his personality) but now that hate has just gone up a new level.

Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    those pics r awesome, n i always hated tousen, (not cuz hes black lol but for his personality) but now that hate has just gone up a new level.
    I hated him because he was black...

Very cool chapter, Im guessing supreme teamwork and suprise attacks where what lead them to win over the captains, I mean think about it Aizen can put you under an illusion to get the thre of them close to you then Kaname can seal you in his bubble and Gin could attack you all he wants, their like a perfect team. I hope they show Hiyori's full Hollow form, she has such a cool mask thats why.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I hated him because he was black...
    I KNEW IT! (kidding)

Mini Nanao + Aizen, Gin, and Tosen + pissed off Shinji = win.

It explains the vizards history and why they have disdain for Aizen but I dont get why Aizen would not reuse a successful experiment on himself to move beyond the realm of shinigami.
    ------------------------------------------
    All I can say is I hope they eventually reveal Benihime's Bankai and Ichigo's father soon I am starting to get detoured
    Last edited by joshecalpoly; 05-30-2008 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It's not a successful experiment.

No one wants to be a mindless hollow that lost their identity.

They aren't vizard yet.

I'm a bit disapointed they seem to be going beyond -100, though. I though they were counting down to -100 years ago. -99 just doesn't make much sense to me. For the record, they could stop here, but no one would have it. Unless they forego a number for the next issue.

As for Aizen taking down captains, I do believe that most of these captains are new on the job. Granted, Aizen and Kaname being this strong 100 years in the past adds up about as well as Byakuya not having Bankai.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Monz View Post
    Posted By Spacecat on BA:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following spoiler script is to match these images above. From Franky House,
    [Shonen] Bleach Chapter -100 by Carlos Net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Side text: Soul Society is shaken by a soul-disappearance incident... This is an uneasy night...]
    Shunsui: Hm~~~~~~~~ // Hmhm~~~~~~~♪ // Hm. // Oh... / Good work with your patrolling.
    RandomShinigami: C - // Captain Kyouraku?! // Whatever could be the matter?! At this hour of night...
    Shunsui: Oh, no... I just had a little trouble sleeping...

Shunsui: ...Maybe I was just overthinking.
    RandomShinigami: Huh...?!
    Shunsui: Oh... / ...Looks like Lieutenant Aizen has been having a little trouble sleeping, too...
    RandomShinigami: Ah!

RandomShinigami: Good night, Lieutenant Aizen!
    Shunsui: You two should probably get some rest as well...
    RandomShinigami: Good night, Captain Kyouraku!
    Shunsui: 'Ni~~ght. // Hmm?

Nanao: Ahh...
    Shunsui: Le~t's see... // Ise... Nanao-chan, right?
    Nanao: Huh?! / Ah - yes! // I am honoured that you remembered me!
    Shunsui: Well, you are the youngest member of the squad. / And I could never forget the name of a cute young girl, now, could I?♡ // Not to mention that you come and see me every month... // ...Ohh... // Of course - it's the first of the month today.

Nanao: Yes... // So I was wondering if Lieutenant Yadoumaru would be willing to read with me...
    Shunsui: I see... // Well, I'm sorry... // ...but Lisa-chan... // ...isn't around tonight.
    Nanao: Why is that...?

Bleach -100
    Turn Back The Pendulum 9
    Shunsui: Well, she has some important work to do... // But don't worry. // She'll be back by dawn. // I'm sure of it...

Kensei: !

Rose: Stop this... / Kensei, you were... never the kind of weak man... // *pant*... // *pant*... // *pant*... // ...who'd lay a hand... on a girl...
    Kensei: Uunghhh...... // GUAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Hacchi: Bakudou #99!! // KIN!!!
    [TN: "Kin" being a kanji simply meaning "ban", or "to forbid".]

Kensei: !!!!

Hacchi: *pant*... // *pant*... // *pant*...
    Shinji: A 90th-level bakudou without the incantation... // Impressive.
    Hacchi: I may... // ...have overdone it a little......

Shinji: No~w then... // ...hm... // Let's see what we have here... // Can't you sort him out with kidou or somethin'?
    Hiyori: *cough*
    Hacchi: It's all very well saying that... / ...but when I don't even know the cause of his condition...
    Hiyori: *cough* // *cough*
    Shinji: What's wrong with you, Hiyori? // You all right? // Hacchi~! // Could ya just try sortin' Hiyori out first...?
    Hiyori: ...Shin... // Shin...ji... // Let... // Let me... / ...GO.

[no text... but have we got our timers at the ready? Sixty-nine minutes and two seconds until she calms down >_<]

Hiyori: GUAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    Lisa: Hiyori!!
    Love: Tch! // The hell's going on here?!!

Love: What... // ...the... // ...hell...?!

Love: Ngh... // Ugh... // Ahhh... // Lisa! / Rose!! // Ha -
    Shinji: ...Y... // ...You're...

Shinji: ...Tousen.........! // But why...?! / You... // Have you... // ...betrayed Kensei... // ...betrayed your own Captain...?!

Aizen: He is no betrayer. // He is loyal. // He is simply loyally...

Aizen: ...following my orders. // Nothing more, nothing less.

Aizen: I would ask... / ...that you not fault him for this, at least. // ...Captain Hirako.
    Shinji: ...Ai...... // ...zen...!!
    [Side text: Aiming for the top... it looks like Aizen Sousuke has thrown aside his "mask"!!]
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!