Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    The Soul Society is FAIL with Background Checks. But the pics look freaking awesome. And small Nanao-chan, so cute!

I'm getting sick and tired of the predictability of this manga. I love Bleach, but everything is so obvious. I would love to be surprised at least once.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

Veteran Member
    that one spoiler of being busy with homework has been used in fake naruto spoilers also, just changed up a bit----so obvious if youve read them
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Added pictures. Seems there will be a -99 or more.

hope it dsnt go all the way down to -01 hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Monz View Post
    I can't believe that Tousen already has bankai. o_O I am wondering is how nobody else found out about this and they all three were allowed to become captains?
    been wondering that myself too... they must be strong to defeat that many Caps and VC and very cunning to avoid detection for 100 years...

this is turning out to be too crazy.....seems like the captains are nothing compared to aizen and gang...well i guess it was a properly planned ambush ......just waiting for urahara to arrive at the scene ....

Is that...chibi Nanao. My goodness...Shunsui is a lolicon lol...Well at this moment, technically. But wow, it seems Nanao was a shinigami as a kid like hitsugaya.

Damn, all those captains are no match against Aizen and co.? WTF? So soul society just kicks out all those captains without hearing them out? I'm sure Shinji would say Aizen attacked me Yamamoto, kill him.

That's a crazy chapter.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

hehe... little nanao-chan is sooo cute. ^__^ can't believe Aizen&Co were that strong all the way back in the past. hope we learn more about this whole situation soon.

I don't see how Aizen, Tousen, and Gin become captains? Ok, so I maybe understand that since the ones who turn to Vaizards are now part hollow maybe SS doesn't believe them and blames them, but wouldn't Tessai as the leader of Kidou corps have quite a bit of respect and be believed over a vice captain, a little kid and a blind man? This doesn't make much sense yet as to why kisuke is no longer in SS along with Tessai. I guess Kisuke leaves because his VC was messed up and the culprits never brought to justice, and same with Tessai. Since yoruichi is so close with them she leaves as well because of them?

And forget Yamamoto vs. Aizen, Shinji has quite a grudge there and since it was his VC that fight needs to happen first. Fine if Shinji dies, but as soon as Aizen shows up in Karakura town, basically where the story had left off, Shinji should sense the reiatsu and haul ass to fight. I need to see Tousen get killed in a sick disgusting graphic way, I really dislike his character. Slicing his ears off to make him deaf and blind would be an acceptable start, followed by castration then bamboo under his finger nails. I definitely want tousen to be in Mayuri's slowed down time realm so he feels his death last for a thousand years.

my goodness...so much hate for tosen lol. the way I see it, they all become vizards, yoruichi and urahara help them escape and they get the ban hammer from yamamoto for leaving with contraband.