Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shiba Kuukaku

Shiba Kuukaku

I just noticed that Shiba Kuukaku has this tattoo on her left arm
    Bleach 79 page 19 | One Manga

Kurosaki Isshin has the plate thing on his left arm (in roughly the same place)
    Bleach 187 page 10 | One Manga
    Bleach 187 page 12-13 | One Manga

Could this be because Isshin carries the Crest of the Head of the Shiba Clan.
    However, because he took it with him she got a tattoo of it to signify she is the new Head

Please note that his plate thing is cracked so the writing that I believe is the same as the tattoo faded.

Does anyone know what that tattoo stands for?
    I am McLOVIN

The tattoo on Kuukaku's arm means sky. Pretty sure its not the crest of their clan. Could be wrong though.

Many speculate that Shiba was a Shinigami and that is why she was disfigured and knows Yoruichi so well. Plus I remember someone saying something about the Shiba clan being a noble clan but that could just be a rumor. It could be that one was a subordinate of the other at one point.

What I think is with the closeness of Kaien to Ichigo being so close that they could be related and the possibility there is a possibility he belonged to the Shiba clan.

The tattoo I am curious about is the significance of the 69 (dirty thoughts not included) because it seems that the tattoos that people have in this manga have a level of significance

The Shiba clan was a noble family at one point as stated by Soifon when she fought Yoruichi. Yoruichi could have grown up with Kuukaku. And haven't we seen Isshin wearing short sleeve shirts before? If he had that tattoo, we'd have seen it before.

Thank you afro I knew I had seen it mentioning them being nobles before plus I remember someone saying how far the Shiba house had fallen but I havent read in a long time

The tattoo I am curious about is the significance of the 69 (dirty thoughts not included) because it seems that the tattoos that people have in this manga have a level of significance
    Kaien has the 69 tattoo because of Kensei who saved his life. Kensei has the same tattoo, but on his belly.
    Bleach -103 | Read bleach chapter -103 manga online at Manga Share
    Last edited by Faldain of Drost; 05-29-2008 at 09:54 AM. Reason: did something wrong
    What we are is the sum of a thousand lives, but what we know if almost nothing at all.

i do reckon they that isshin is related in someway to kukkaku the tsuba of ganjus is similar to isshins and ichigos before the current zangetsu, tho i think if he found a way to take it out of shikai it may resemble the others
    oh my god am back

Quote Originally Posted by Faldain of Drost View Post
    Kaien has the 69 tattoo because of Kensei who saved his life. Kensei has the same tattoo, but on his belly.
    Bleach -103 | Read bleach chapter -103 manga online at Manga Share
    That kid is not Shiba Kaien, that's Hisagi.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    The Shiba clan was a noble family at one point as stated by Soifon when she fought Yoruichi. Yoruichi could have grown up with Kuukaku. And haven't we seen Isshin wearing short sleeve shirts before? If he had that tattoo, we'd have seen it before.
    I said maybe she got the tattoo because Isshin has the arm plate and bc it was lost she got the tatoo instead to bear family crest
    I am McLOVIN

Oh. I see now, you're saying the arm plate he wears is the Shiba crest....I dont really think so. I think that just keeps his cloak on his shoulder.