Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Yeah but thatdoesn't prove that sasuke is domer then sakura! She saw naruto several times useing foxes chakra...i think that she is stupid as naruto, but how cares about her..she is in manga just to make little sasukes!

Noone in the main character's age group could tell at first glance or one hundredth glance that Naruto has the Kyuubi's chakra. They never fought the Kyuubi or seen it. They would never know that Naruto has a demon inside him.

Sasuke found out because Orochimaru told him. How could he have known that he was fighting the Kyuubi's power in the Valley of the End.

Sakura found out because of the events in the Rescue Gaara Arc.

Sakura is not in the manga to make little Sasukes. If baby making is her role she would most likely make little Narutos.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

Since this is a "VS" thread, how about we use our imaginations and put them up against each other:
    Sasuke instantly appears behind Sakura and slits her throat. The end.

There is no rational way to compare the two at the moment. Until Sakura show's us some more stuff, there is no way in hell that she > Sasuke. You can't judge them on assumptions alone (on how strong she "might" or "could" be).

On another note, I do not believe that Sasuke is overrated. He has shown how strong he is by facing off against the elites of the elites. I think people just dislike him because he gets so much love from Kishi (being his favorite character and all) than the other ninja and they see it as being unfair.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    it is true sakura wants to become a med ninja....mainly to take care of naruto and sasuke....and yes....she gets quite obsessed with boys (first sasuke and as he is far away now naruto), so i believe that thanks to her unhealthy obsessions, she will want to become stronger, and learn killing jutsus and stuff...she wants to protect naruto (right now, as long as sasuke is out of the picture for her) and naratus life is in great danger, naruto will be more vulnerable now that j-man is dead, so she will feel the necesity of becoming powerful to take care of naruto...

and i believe that, if sasuke wants to hurt naruto, sakura will do even the imposible to protect him, even from sasuke, so, she might not defeat him but freaking him out yeah....also, sasuke thinks she is too weak, he might get cocky and then...BAM....he ends up with a black eye................it can happen............
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by toonerz View Post
    Since this is a "VS" thread, how about we use our imaginations and put them up against each other:
    Sasuke instantly appears behind Sakura and slits her throat. The end.

There is no rational way to compare the two at the moment. Until Sakura show's us some more stuff, there is no way in hell that she > Sasuke. You can't judge them on assumptions alone (on how strong she "might" or "could" be).

On another note, I do not believe that Sasuke is overrated. He has shown how strong he is by facing off against the elites of the elites. I think people just dislike him because he gets so much love from Kishi (being his favorite character and all) than the other ninja and they see it as being unfair.
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    LeggoMyWebbo

Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    quoted for truth.
    you are my new hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Sakura couldn't find a way to beat Ino. Sakura was able to analyze Madara's technique but was she able to defeat it? And no one in Naruto's age group knew that he had the kyuubi inside him. All they knew was that he had an abnormal chakra. Just sounds like another attempt to belittle Sasuke. You can hate him all you want but you can't deny the guy's abilities.
    Agreed.

Freakshow is just stubborn.

Quote Originally Posted by kryu View Post
    quoted for truth.
    you are my new hero.
    Lol thanks dude, just calls em as I sees em
    LeggoMyWebbo