Bleach Episode 172

Bleach Episode 172 has been released in RAW/SUB. The Episode is entitled: "Kibune Goes to War! The Violent Wind that Rages". You may download the sub torrent file from the Dattebayo Website or download it from my provided link(s) below.

Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

lol I find it amusing that they are mentioning the whole men's association ordeal in the story. Though I am surprised Renji wasn't part of the group to begin with. It was a good episode, seems like there is some corruption within the 3rd squad again, I wonder if the new captain (i always forget his name) is in on this. The storyline seems to be converging now between the Soul Society and the real world.

That Kifune is pretty strong. And his Zanpakuto is interesting.

Kira getting drunk was pretty funny.

What the hell is up with Soul Society?!?! Why don't they ever report anything shady as hell? Kira just blatantly ignored the chance to say, "Amagai-taichou, Kifune-sanseki tried to kill that random shinigami, and me, while we were in the spartan death pit. Wtf is with that?!?"

But no! He just says it's all good... What the hell?

There's a 'no snitchin' policy in the Soul Society.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    kifune is pretty good. but what type of zanpakuto is his? combat or element? i would say combat if it weren't for its name
    amagai is good 2. wait, isn't ichigo about captain class? then y doesn't he destroy the giant thing in the severing world that amagai destroyed so easily?

I haven't watched any of the filler yet, but if Ichigo were go to around destroying things, that would kind of defeat the purpose of creating new characters for the filler...wouldn't it?

is it just only me or do i sense a coruption in the 3rd squad again ?
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Sweden, between a lake, a forest and fields
    I had a bad wibe the minute Kibune was introduced... And for good reason it seems!!!
    He's false, smiling and being friendly one minute and the next he is prepared to kill someone who had been knocked unconscious...

I think that Kira is going to be killed...
    Signature... signature... I have no signature...

Veteran Member
    I liked Kifune at first but I hate him now.
    The new captain seems ok still, though.