125. You may not vote on this poll
  • God Enel knows no foe, he wins handsdown

54 43.20%
  • Blackbeard turns Enel into a battery

59 47.20%
  • Both guys die or run away(Tie)

12 9.60%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    enel would win, blackbeards powers make it so any attack will hit him, he cant avoid it unless he dodges. If enel attack with 200m volts a few times its over blackbeards heart will be fried.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Lion_Link View Post
    Enel will win-rar and become the god of the pirates!

The only reason that Luffy defeated Enel period was because of Luffy being a rubber man. Enel would have easily removed Luffy if it wasn't for that aspect.

Oda fails science duirng the Skypedia arc: Enel should have defeated Luffy. Rubber is a insulator but at high voltages, it will still conduct and ALL OF ENEL's super attacks would have caused Luffy damage. Look it up if you don't believe me.
    Truly...but remember luffy's body is not a regular rubber either...
    those elasticity of his rubber seems ignoring the law of elasticity of ordinary rubber....otherwise gear 3rd may not possible....

therefore it is possible for him stand againts Enel's lightning....
    Noroi

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Lion_Link View Post
    Enel will win-rar and become the god of the pirates!

The only reason that Luffy defeated Enel period was because of Luffy being a rubber man. Enel would have easily removed Luffy if it wasn't for that aspect.

Oda fails science duirng the Skypedia arc: Enel should have defeated Luffy. Rubber is a insulator but at high voltages, it will still conduct and ALL OF ENEL's super attacks would have caused Luffy damage. Look it up if you don't believe me.
    Yeah but I also think the amount of rubber plays a factor. After all Luffy is all rubber, so of course it would insulate more of Enel's attacks.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Surely Enel. Faster and very destructive force he got.

The only way to win for bb is get enel and don't let him go. Enel is superior, why oda put him on the moon? On the earth he's able to do too much damage

Blackbeard's power is just as destructive as Enel's, if not more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ThousandSunny View Post
    Blackbeard's power is just as destructive as Enel's, if not more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Nah, Enel can do better. All Blackbeard did was pressurizing the material and breaking them apart. Enel atomizes them.

Emperor
    I hate them both I hope they both die

Black Beard is being thrown into a much higher tier than Enel was, what we've seen so far is most likely something very small scale in comparison to what he COULD do. Enel was pretty much the 'last boss' in an arc, with no mention before said arc. Black Beard was mentioned a while back. When a character like that has been introduced for a while and always hinted at being stronger, I tend to think that he IS stronger than any of the... Not sure how to say what I want.

I think Black Beard could more or less rip Enel as new one pretty easily.
    "The wired might actually be thought of as a highly advanced upper layer of the real world. In other words, physical reality is nothing but an illusion, a hologram of the information that flows to us through the wired."

--Playing as an online 'devil's advocate' since 1998.--

This fight is very hard to decide.
    Enel wins in a long range fight.
    He will win if he fight while hiding and strike lightning on Black Beard. But I think Enel really just don't fight hiding, he will fight facing the enemy.

Black beard wins in short range fight.
    He will win in short range, coz he will vacuum Enel if he sees Enel and bring Enel down. But Black beard is disadvantage in long range and hiding.