125. You may not vote on this poll
  • God Enel knows no foe, he wins handsdown

54 43.20%
  • Blackbeard turns Enel into a battery

59 47.20%
  • Both guys die or run away(Tie)

12 9.60%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Enel will be VERY hard for any OP character to deal with. He was just unlucky going up against someone who had a distinct advantage over him. Saying that BB isn't exactly a push over either. His devil fruit is a fearsome one, though I still think Enel will take this one. He could just stay in the sky and launch down powerful thunderbolts at BB and he wouldn't really be able to do anything. Plus Enel is more than likely way faster then BB to. So Enel gets this one for me.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Lion_Link View Post
    Enel will win-rar and become the god of the pirates!

The only reason that Luffy defeated Enel period was because of Luffy being a rubber man. Enel would have easily removed Luffy if it wasn't for that aspect.

Oda fails science duirng the Skypedia arc: Enel should have defeated Luffy. Rubber is a insulator but at high voltages, it will still conduct and ALL OF ENEL's super attacks would have caused Luffy damage. Look it up if you don't believe me.
    Yeah, I know what you meant. Some of Enel's attacks, like 200m volts or even his lesser ones should be able to damage Luffy. Those lightning blasts scorched giant holes into mountains. Yet Luffy managed to be immune against all of them, even the thunder bolt from Enel's 200 million volts God form. Enel had to rely on physical arts to fight Luffy.

One reasonable explanation is that Luffy's rubber isn't normal. Substances produced from devil fruits are always difference from their natural counterparts. For example, Kalifa's soap removes power and physical form while normal soap can't ever do that. So I suppose Luffy's rubber is simply "special", especially against electricity.

I agree with Duke, super natural abilities are exactly as the name implies... Luffy's complete immunity to Enel's ability could be described with those two simple words. Super Natural > natural, I mean he is--after all--stretching his body and doing all kinda of weird stuff that if he was made of natural rubber... Yeah, speaks for itself.
    "The wired might actually be thought of as a highly advanced upper layer of the real world. In other words, physical reality is nothing but an illusion, a hologram of the information that flows to us through the wired."

--Playing as an online 'devil's advocate' since 1998.--

Enel can fry BB 10 miles away with God's Judgement in conjuncture with Mantra. However if Enel and Blackbeard faces off with each other in point blank range(I am not sure why), BB wins by breaking Enel's neck.

Enel restarted his own heart after getting killed by Reject Dial. I wonder if he can fix a broken neck?

....Actually he just might be able to....

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Asura View Post
    Enel can fry BB 10 miles away with God's Judgement in conjuncture with Mantra. However if Enel and Blackbeard faces off with each other in point blank range(I am not sure why), BB wins by breaking Enel's neck.

Enel restarted his own heart after getting killed by Reject Dial. I wonder if he can fix a broken neck?

....Actually he just might be able to....
    If they were in point blank ranger I still don't think BB would be able to get his hands around Enel's neck. He would be to fast for him.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks

blackbeard has a protection against the electricity of enel cause he has many hairs. Damn he would look like a dog after taking a bath

:laugh BB is one hairy ass dude.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks

I chose Blackbeard because his devil fruit seems to be extremely powerful. Enel's fruit is great but we still haven't seen the extent of Blackbeards.

Blackbeard. He'd just suck Enel into a black hole.

Initiate
    It must be considered that:
    First:the destructive power of lightning (Enel) are FAR more powerful than fire (Ace).
    Second: in Skypea arc we see that Enel rarely face his opponent in meele combat.
    Third: Luffy won the fight because he is a rubber and rubber isn't affected by lightning, other than him not really have any chance beating Enel..
    And Finally:Blackbeard is still like normal human body.

Conclusion: Blackbeard will become black barbecue made by Enel's insane thunderbolts