5 facts? Here we go
1. Part of my user name is my real name
2. When people pronounce my Chinese name, it sounds like a guy's name. But when you get a pen and write it down, it is a quite girly name
3. I have never break a bone in my life
4. I used to think Jay Chou is hot
5. Chopin is my favorite composer
ok why not =)
1. I am a manager for the bank BNY Mellon.
2. I must be the only guy here to like manga!!
3. I have been following this website for a long time, but never really post (i should type more!)
4. I want to go to japan on my next vacation
5. I play guitar & do weight lifting 4 times a week.
So apparently everyone's updating and stuff???
2. I LOVE CHOCOLATE. I LOVE CAKE. I LOVE CHOCOLATE CAKE.
3. I don't read books anymore, strangely. I now tend to just skim through large amounts of text. (I used to read every word.)
I also now mostly listen to progressive/alternative rock, if I have to pick a genre. (I used to listen to Alanis Morissette a lot.)
4. Language is love. <3 I'm currently working part-time as a conversational English teacher at a language center. I would like to take up French sometime in the near future.
5. I still care more for some of my online friends than my offline ones, though post-2009 has made me realise that I've really actually taken most of them for granted and am working on patching things up with them.
Last edited by ImotoChan; 06-28-2010 at 11:48 PM.
(sig by Cross)
my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.
Proud Grammar Nazi