Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ha, i knew whitebeard would be up to something!

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    it seems shakky knew before everyone else too, guess that was the thing that had the marines attention ;P

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

i bet Donflomingo is going to show up if luffy destroys his auction house. remember how sengoku said he was disgusted by the fact that donflomingo's business was doing well, now we know partly what donflomingo does!

Sorry I should have explained myself more. Judging by what Shanks reaction to Ace chasing Teach was that his fame complicated things. It seems like it could start a war bigger then just the marines and the army of whitebeard which by the way is large because he has several secondary commanders

Talking

its getting harder and harder to predict the following chapters... Oda is definitely an unpredictable guy... this is why one piece is interesting.. for me this is the best manga there is...
    When chopper eats 4 rumble balls
    Immortality....Take it, ITS YOURS ! ! !

I honestly wrote the first reply in the spoilers but it got deleted I didnt realize it till now I guess I wrote it in the wrong one. Oh well lol but all i remember writing was Shakky was definitely right about the marines being distracted. Eh I waist to much time on here anyway

Omg, was that person wearing the star shaped sunglasses Jango?! And I wonder who's side Garp will ultimately choose. Is he going to free Silver and strike a deal?

From Wayen on MH.

Edit from Himajin:

どうでも良いんですけど(よくはないかw)
    It doesn't make much difference but...(or does it make a lot of difference?)

競りは
    The Auction:

ケイミー17番
    Keimii is number 17.

巨人18番
    The giant is number 18.

冥王19番でした
    最後と書いたのは俺の勘違いです。
    The Dark King (Raleigh) is number 19. What I had previously written was in error.

すいません
    My apologies.

ちなみにバレの時点では15番の美女の踊り子が競りの対象まできてます(16番は怯える海賊の おっさん)
    サンジはそこで殴られましたw
    So we start off seeing number 15, the beautiful dancer, being auctioned off (number 16 is the terrified old pirate). It's at this point that Sanji gets hit.

----------

Number 16 is the one who's making a fuss in this image. He's a pirate who's being picked up by the auctioneers and he's yelling about not wanting to be a slave and begging for anyone to help him.

-_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Also, is this the 3rd time that Oda has given them treasure when they needed it or just the 2nd
    What are you talking about? ? Oo

I don't know why everyone wants a rookie-strawhats 9 vs 9... That would be stupid ; the only strawhat crew vs 7 different crews?

In my opinion, Oda shown the rookie now for further developpement in the story.. if some rookie crew come to disappear in this arc it would probably not be by strawhats. Maybe there gonna be some fights with them, but not serious.

Isn't whitebeard's fleet the biggest amongst pirates? so the word "war" is fitting imo

About the 9vs9, I think that people are just used to other shonen or just want one piece to go in a predictable way, once in a while. Or they're just curious to know what the rookies can do. I am, for instance. Probably the fight would be the faster way to discover what they're about. But the last thing I want is for One Piece to turn common.