Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    i'll pray for a rookie vs. sh fight for your sake ;P

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

good , the best solution (A) 9vs9 all the way.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

i personally want rayleigh vs. the rumored admiral on the island, kizaru, who possibly is the shadowed character in the beginnining chapter when they entered the island. i can imagine that giant axe being gold hence him having the name kizaru the yellow monkey. i went back to look and the outlines are similar, the hat is an almost dead-giveaway, unless it's his hair
    Last edited by One Piece; 05-29-2008 at 12:13 AM.

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Two legends???

Two legends at the same time??
    where n who???

Arrgghhh...I love and hate this feeling when oda got me confused.....

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by benyegh View Post
    Two legends at the same time??
    where n who???

Arrgghhh...I love and hate this feeling when oda got me confused.....
    the 2 legends are rayleigh and whitebeard.

rayleigh cause he's the pirate prince haha jk, but it's cause he was roger's 1st mate.this is taking place where the strawhats are at

whitebeard cause he tied in a fight with roger and he is currently declaring war on the marines cause they are going to try to execute ace

Spoiler!

Now will this war be just whitebeard or will others get involved. Also, is this the 3rd time that Oda has given them treasure when they needed it or just the 2nd

but actually something is pissing me off. so whitebeard is gonna raging war ?! i mean have they really the fighting power to do so ? alone i doubt it..well maybe we will see a mugiwara expedition..but i find it a little exaggereted..(mumbling "war a yonkou alone versus the world gouvernement..")

i think it is a bad way to push up the story there was other way..now how the thing advance i can only see whitebeard disappearing..in the final BB is gonna supplant him.

Edit: the fact that there pretty enough (as we'll expect all) is exaggereted :p

probably the whitebeard pirates vs. the marine, pretty sure they're enough >_>

luffy probably won't find out about the war and ace till they're at fishman island, or the rookies could gossip around the straw hats

*sighs* just when i thought the discussion of impel town or fishman island was over but now i dont know anymore. classic oda

*edit* forgot he'snot going to enies lobby but where the admirals and shichibukai and the head of the government areat so , well i'm going to look forward to watching the war if oda shows it

Spoiler!

wouldn't it be funny if instead going through fishman island they're going through mariejah, the marine headquarters (if that's the place where ace is gonna get excecuted they are definetly going there)

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

it all depends on luffy finds out , it may be chapter 502 or it may be after the maybe fight with jimbei.

Spoiler!