Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece One Piece 501 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoiler Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Along with the spoiler, add the source of it and also wheter it's confirmed or fake, in case it is (if you already know a spoiler is fake, do not bother posting it).

Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.

Så glöm allt för kung är min riktiga titel.

Chapter501 "The World starting to Churn"

The chapter starts off with Garp. He is eating a Senbei

Garp: (冥?)King Silvers Raleigh is... (冥?)King is going to be sold in the Human Auction!!! Bwahahaha!
    Subordinate: What shall we do Chujou, Should I report it to Sengoku Gensui...
    Garp: No, leave this to me... Tell no one. Not even to Sengoku! Convince your subordinates well! I've often heard of his reported sightings. --He probably lost in a large gamble and sold himself off. Despite him being an old man if we send minor soldiers at him, the navy will suffer unbelievable losses.
    Garp: Now is an especially bad time... we cannot face two Legends at once
    Subordinate: ...!!!

Auction Starts. Camie's sale is last.
    And all the Mugiwaras are making towards Grove 1. Franky tries to blow the Auction House away but Nami stops him.

Nami: There are Tenryubito inside there as well! We can't touch them! I'm gonna get Camie back with their rules!!!
    Nami and co enter the Auction house
    Sanji: Can we possibly buy that girl...
    He gets hit. Kid is standing a little further away.

Kid: The Mugiwaras captain isn't here... I wanted to see how much of an idiot he was.

The people who still haven't arrived: Luffy, Zorro, Brook, Ussop, Robin

Elsewhere, unbelievable (massive) news is running through Shabondy Archipelago. Outside, Apoo, Bonney and Capone are astonished

Urouge is speechless, smirking as usual.

Drake: Fire-fist Ace's execution has been decided. Theres going to be war...!!!

DON

End

One Piece One Piece 501 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Did anyone else noticed that Doflamingo's Symbol is on the the Auction House?

wow good catch

Wait, aren't chapters are usually 12 or 13 pages long? Is this one really only 8?

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGbudgie View Post
    Wait, aren't chapters are usually 12 or 13 pages long? Is this one really only 8?
    12 OR 13 what you talking about? They're 18-20
    Having 8 pages doesn't mean the chapter is 8 pages!

lol was Sanji smoking three cigarettes at once? Really now...you'd think his health would deteriorate or something. If theres going to be war...things are getting even more interesting, I really like this arc.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    this one could be 8 pages, cause the last line is impact enough to close the chapter out early.

*edit*nvm, the spoilers doesn't show nami or franky,or i might've rushed through the re-read

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

interesting stuff. Can't wait how this is gonna turn out. Something tells me there won't be much left of the auctionhouse in a while

There will be war! xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD

big fights coming up, Awesome!

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight