Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
    susanoo is a ability that awake with the ms, the mythical weapons were something he found. Oro had been looking for the sword so it is not something u get when u get ms. itachi just added these to susanoo to make it better, he may have only gotten the sword to deal with oro.
    Itachi did find the weapons but he equipped Susanoo with the two weapons. If Itachi transferred Susanoo to Sasuke then I imagine that Sasuke would also have the weapons, seeing as he has Itachi's MS (until proven otherwise)

I doubt we'll ever see Sasuke use it though, he'll probably rely on his EMS techniques/his own MS techniques.

If Sasuke has really gain the M.Sharingan. Then, these spoilers prove manga things

1. M.Sharingan has different versions for different person with different potential.

2. With different M.Sharingan there's different or possibly new abilities associated with it.

3. With every different evolution of the M.Sharingan there's must be a final or ultimate evolution of the M.Sharingan.

Maybe these are some of the serects Madara was talking about he kept from Itachi
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

wow I said this when Itachi died.
    that this was his final message:
    "Sorry Sasuke.....I don't have time to look after you anymore"
    I am McLOVIN