Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ms9068 View Post
    Lame,lame,lame !!!!!! Is he had nothing else better to do??? Too much spare time???? Now he blames all on konoha??? If this is true (which is very very likely), then sasuke is the dumbest character in naruto. Itachi did everything he could not just for his little brother, but also to protect konoha, and now he's just gonna destroy it without even confirming the truth. Madara practically owns him.
    Remember the spoiler could be false

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

I have a feeling the last one is true. It just feels like a Sasuke thing to want to destroy Konoha after learning what Itachi did to protect Konoha and Sasuke himself.

Like his self-proclaimed "avenger" title. The hell with all that Itachi sacrificed to protect his little brother and Konoha, lets go burn the mother down. And ever Madara said he helped kill his own clan, for self-satisfaction no less , but no he needs to destroy Konoha.

I'll be very shocked if this one isn't true to be honest.
    Last edited by IDRISCKY; 05-28-2008 at 04:16 PM.

If this is true (which is very very likely), then sasuke is the dumbest character in naruto. Itachi did everything he could not just for his little brother, but also to protect konoha, and now he's just gonna destroy it without even confirming the truth. Madara practically owns him.
    That's one way to see. The other is that Itachi killed his own and Sasuke's parents simply because he didn't want his younger brother to experience war. Yes, Uchiha did want to start an insurrection in Konoha, but they did it because they were treated unfarly and marginalized by the Konoha government. So at the end of the day, I don't think Itachi had good enough reasons to kill his family, apparently Sasuke doesn't think he did either.

okay
    so obviously sasuke's new eyes in the pic are his version of the mengekyo
    if you count the temoe there are six

the usual three
    and then three more....from itachi

when itachi passed on all his abilities to his younger brother...the two mengekyo's must've formed one

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    Remember the spoiler could be false
    Yeah, i know what i wrote was harsh, but sasuke's decision was just too unreasonable. And somehow i doubt that the spoiler are false. I read a little japanese, and the words and meanings are probably like what the translation said.

Yeah, i know what i wrote was harsh, but sasuke's decision was just too unreasonable. And somehow i doubt that the spoiler are false. I read a little japanese, and the words and meanings are probably like what the translation said.
    The japenese txt can also be false......but im sure thats the true txt to....sort of mad that maybe sasukes new goal.......

does anyone agree with what i said?
    that maybe the reason that sasuke's eyes have six tomoe is because of his three plus itachi's three?

Quote Originally Posted by inu_qq View Post
    does anyone agree with what i said?
    that maybe the reason that sasuke's eyes have six tomoe is because of his three plus itachi's three?
    I think its just a new design.....or its a way strong one i think it has alot of new techniques

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

---------------------------------------------------

We see team Hebi, we see Kisame, we see....

OMG SASUKES EYES

Where'd you see Kisame?
    LeggoMyWebbo

ha, thats probably right
    i just get these really off the wall ideas sometimes